Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I thought vince had an infatuation with irish people, and wanted to hug them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wwe is about creating moments. Not memories. A moment, that feels like, drat. This moment is the first time of all time. what was i talking about though? What happened. Wait the next ppv is this sunday already? there are 3 matches.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Getting kicked hard in the ribs seems like it would not be worth making someone fall on top of you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The reviews are in: cm Stunk! his sister sarah who he demanded be on the project was quite good however

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The new 205 Live THread created by VJeff and achillesforever6

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

☠hog poget☠

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

whenever you fellas explain WWE and the mcmahons i really like to read it. I'll always read it and smile from liking it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Vince McMahon only likes to do things that he wants and doesn't like to do what other people want. WWE is a big corporation that gets a lot of money from Saudi Arabia and they can do whatever they want without failing now, even if it's not good to fans. Vince really likes to play up the importance of his characters Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar. He wishes to be praised for his feelings, and likewise, so does his child. Those who keep up with WWE TV are very vocal about how it isn't good, but Vince surrounds himself with people who say it actually is good. Stephanie McMahon takes undue credit for the majority of content related to women in the WWE company, and has been compared to the staphylococcus infection.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Vince McMahon's personal computer is powered by the Intel 8085 8-bit microprocessor from the late 1970s. Technically the AMD Am9085, but you know what I mean. He doesn't surf the web, but does use the machine extensively for calculations as well as looking at what time it is. Vince has the reputation of being stubborn to a fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sikJPJzgaA

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shawn Michaels has 400 dollars in the bank

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in my earnest opinion wwe should pay guys like shawn michaels for life to stay retired when they do a respectable retirement

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I honestly believe that WWE should medically jack off the wrestlers when it is requested

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's not enough to keep shawn michaels in the money if he even has one of those. He needs 200,000 more dollars per year at least, and the option to be medically jacked from the dick.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am alive

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Why did he draw Apollo Crews so racistly and cowardly.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he's only wearing underwear and almost cowering down on the floor hiding away very lowly yet happy to be there.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert posted:

Meltzer indirectly acknowledged it so I assume it is true:

the average age of the people involved in that match is over 9000!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want the attention of the moderator. Why are people on here obsessed with talking directly to the other people who are posting, often negatively. you can rarely say anything without somebody addressing you or sending you a pm.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You relax actually, as I do not care to engage with you and haven't until this message, which is making me extremely nervous. My stance on Daniel Bryan is that he should not be allowed to wrestle regardless of his quality

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If you continue sending messages to me I will consider it bullying, whether for entertainment, sexual pleasure, anger, or the sexual pleasure derived from anger or bullying or being entertained.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Free RGL. It was the harshest and least deserved ban in an environment where everyone keeps on posting that wwe sucks in the wwe thread and is highly praised for it just because it is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I have a lot of probations from posting cute pics and some other things. think my first prob should have been a ban but disagree with the others for the most part. the one that should have been a ban was saying i am gay as a joke. That isn't a joke at all and would be cool.

• Locked thread