Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
i like drew mcintyre a lot, that dude owns

the generic heel team they got going is kinda boring, but he works good, i hope he sticks around and breaks into the title scene when we finally get away from roman/braun/brock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

this looks like a glitch in those bad 2k games

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

I am blind in real life and using text to speech

well, that's a good reason to be fair

is wwe more enjoyable if you can't see it

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

I don't know if you could consider enjoying the WWE only through bad scripted promos and Vince's commentary through Michael Cole any better than seeing bad matches

i guess i would miss the botches

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Share your long past rap sheet hilarity and shame with me friends

my last sixer was because i said the n64 was bad (it was, and is still, tho the wrestling games were ok)

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I recently tried to show my nephew what videogames looked like back when I was younger (He's 6) so I showed him Goldeneye and his only comment was "everything's blurry"

He's not wrong

i was literally about to respond to your post with "he's not wrong" before i finished scrolling down and saw you'd already said it.

i wish wwe games would get off 2k's poo poo devs. every year i find myself wanting to play a wrestling game and every year it comes out and is terrible.

i remember some of the raw vs. smackdown's on ps3 were alright.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Wazzu posted:

I don't see people getting probated for what they believe in, just being assholes. Like, avoid petty squabbling, outright sexism, racism, etc., or just an annoying poster and you're grand.

But gently caress it, someone wants to probate me for being a boring poster, I'd understand.

it varies a lot by what subforum and what mods have what powers. oftentimes it's not worth arguing with some ik over a six hour break from shitposting versus a $10 ban from an admin.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Vandar posted:

How the hell is Kane showing up in the Undertaker's corner for this mess?

Shouldn't he be doing mayor stuff?

he hasn't been elected yet, he won the primary.

though it is an eventuality, he doesn't have any work to do right now beyond preparations, so.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

No, he’s officially mayor now

oh weird, i thought the general was in november. oh well, it's not like him taking a night off to wrestle is actually gonna lose him any favor in knoxville.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

cena's hair and his new workout regiment is what does it imo. he's lost a lot of size but is still hella ripped.

he's probably also healthier just by virtue of not doing a job that kills you (or at least, not doing it as often).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

TV Zombie posted:

So...is everyone mildly excited for the next couple of PPVs (not sure what to call them)..the Supershow, the Crown Jewel...and Evolution? :/

no

• Locked thread