Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

jay z's sedan

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grandmother of Five

And Always Remember:

jay z's sedan

jay z's sedan posted:

And Always Remember:

whoa do you have a linko to that thread? i forgot about it. then scarolina ripped it off and my thread faded..

insane anime

insane anime posted:

whoa do you have a linko to that thread? i forgot about it. then scarolina ripped it off and my thread faded..

https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3852537

jay z's sedan

insane anime

insane anime posted:

FYAD wasn't ready for that thread.

yeah just that one

jay z's sedan

jay z's sedan posted:

yeah just that one

you;'re too kind.

e: someihng i just thought of that no one has mentioned lol---WHEELHOUSE STICKING HIS DICK IN SOME SLIZZ LMFAO

insane anime

insane anime posted:

you;'re too kind.

e: someihng i just thought of that no one has mentioned lol---WHEELHOUSE STICKING HIS DICK IN SOME SLIZZ LMFAO

We have seen the Mother

jay z's sedan
It honestly makes me think he might be much older than expected, there are a lot of the classic "mail order brides" here, like me for example

jay z's sedan
Although from classified knowledge that has probably gone out to the entire mailing list he might not be, it's incredibly interesting either way

jay z's sedan

insane anime

jay z's sedan posted:

We have seen the Mother

hes going ot have a half asian baby omg lol.....

insane anime

insane anime posted:

hes going ot have a half asian baby omg lol.....

At least half

jay z's sedan
the wheelhouse sex tape

insane anime

lmfao some lovely straw doormat with a loving embossed print that says WELCOME TO THE WHEELHOUSES

insane anime

Shuttlebus of grandfathers shows up to the hospital

jay z's sedan

jay z's sedan posted:

Shuttlebus of grandfathers shows up to the hospital

lol. i rememgber finding out about his two dads like it was yesterday, and now he's passed the tradition on

insane anime

insane anime posted:

lol. i rememgber finding out about his two dads like it was yesterday, and now he's passed the tradition on

Gather round son and I'll tell you the legend of the asian pincushion and the prince

jay z's sedan
Daddys, Papas, Baby Daddys, Foster home fathers, Heads of the Household. Welcome to heaven - - now grab a pacifier and get the gently caress over this crib.

slam flanders

*****FYAD UPN 41*****UTC−07:00*****CHAOTIC NEUTRAL*****

ol yeller

slam flanders posted:

Daddys, Papas, Baby Daddys, Foster home fathers, Heads of the Household. Welcome to heaven - - now grab a pacifier and get the gently caress over this crib.

insane anime

lol

Cat Army
  2nd Battalion
   CONSCRIPT

woozy pawsies

insane anime posted:

you;'re too kind.

Apparently it was in his wheelhouse.

dionysian

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

For once, I actually hope my wheelhouse reads this thread because there is a lot of useful advice in the OP that will help him both raise his child and stop posting in FYAD.

dionysian

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

baggy jorts

lol @ everything

apropos to nothing

If someone from SKullmujnd could let Wheelhouse know about this thread, I'd appreciate it.

insane anime

tyler

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CUMSOCK凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

Lmao look at his face

folder

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

jay z's sedan posted:

Gather round son and I'll tell you the legend of the asian pincushion and the prince

lol

Jack Daniels

folder posted:

Lmao look at his face

lmfao

Jack Daniels

spb

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
goldmine bjtch

insane anime