Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://gematsu.com/2018/09/resonance-of-fate-4k-hd-edition-announced-for-ps4-pc its coming out again in like a month. dont know anything about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Oh yeah for sure lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the battle system is supposed to be really cool and worth checking out. go for it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Conceptually it sounded cool when it came out 50 yearsagi because u use guns but I remember reading it was so-so sowhomst k iws

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
it had good buzz so i bought it in a sale, never played it, then traded it in when i saw it was coming to pc and i could not play it there

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I thought this game looked cool but never got it cos it came out around FF13 I think

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It seems cool but I'm probably not gonna spend 40 dollars on a decade old game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

It seems cool but I'm probably not gonna spend 40 dollars on a decade old game

Wait til it's on sale for 15 bucks in 2 months like every other Remaster

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
The battle system and art design are cool, but the story, cut scenes, over world grid system are trash.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

played it a bit back on ps3, didnt get too far in. gameplay is fun. overworld map is weird. music is trying reallllly hard to be deep purple, which i kinda dig. story... has a weird as hell setting and the plot only happens rarely, the rest of the time its about your party of heavily armed dipshits doing merc work to keep the bills paid which is for the best tbh.

also the game has a fairly robust dress up system so you can make your party look like idiots during cutscenes which i appreciate.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

yea it rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVibNKrp8sQ

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Tales of Destiny and Star Ocean 2 are the only good ones, OP. I played Star Ocean 3 but it was too anime so I stopped.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Black August posted:

Tales of Destiny and Star Ocean 2 are the only good ones, OP. I played Star Ocean 3 but it was too anime so I stopped.

The Tales games are Namco.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Off topic but does anyone know how I can play the psp version of star ocean 2 without a psp or vita

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Off topic but does anyone know how I can play the psp version of star ocean 2 without a psp or vita

[Lying] Yes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ppspp or whateve it's called is a great psp emulator

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its impossible to emulate the spoon a co.puter using easily accessed software op

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
You can put a hundred scopes on your pistol

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
I remember I didnt like the battle system that much (shooting and throwing grenades to launch and juggle opponents) and the hexagon unlocking to travel on the map was weird. the environments were different, you explore and live on a giant clock and metal tower in the sky. I played for maybe ten hours total, really tried to like the game but didnt and sold my copy on ebay.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Agean90 posted:

also the game has a fairly robust dress up system so you can make your party look like idiots during cutscenes which i appreciate.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Whats a triace game

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

cool way to say AAA.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Whats a triace game

theyre developers .. though i only know them from lightning returns

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
oh and valkyrie profile

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Whats a triace game

nm what's a triace game with you

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Whats a triace game

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Whats a triace game

the tales games

every single one

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

b_d posted:

cool way to say AAA.

lol

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

this is a mood im just not sure which

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Johnny Tri Aces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU