Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I have infiltrated only a small portion of the chocolate factory and have seen some rooms that have not been met to the common eye. Presumably, you could access all of these and more depending on which button you press in the elevator.

1. A 100x100x100 square foot room with smoky gray walls, where at the center is a pedestal that will display only 4 images of Willy Wonka himself at any given time upon touching it.

2. There's an indoor swimming pool in its own room in the chocolate factory... full of dihydrogen monoxide. But nothing else from what I have seen.

3. I have visited a room where it resembles a regular house room, color and all, but everything is actually made of chocolate! Chocolate wooden tables, chocolate satin white clamshell couches, chocolate chairs and televisions!

What other chambers have you confirmed in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

taffyworld - an immense multiroom display where corpses have been lovingly preserv-er, reproduced in sweet colorful taffy but without skins so you can see their musculature and various other innards. they are often posed in whimsical ways, depicting the subjects in the act of disobeying rules or warnings of the factory.

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a room with 1d4+2 orcs armed with scimitars and shields (12 hp each, 5 ac) who guard their treasure of 10d6 cp

Manifisto

the happy fun taxonomy room - upon entering the room, visitors are chained to a chair and large electrodes are attached to their body. the lights dim and on a screen appears a picture of chipped beef on toast. "is this," drones a disembodied voice, "a soup, a salad, or a sandwich? choose wisely." there is a faint but powerful hum of electricity in the silence that follows.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

the happy fun taxonomy room - upon entering the room, visitors are chained to a chair and large electrodes are attached to their body. the lights dim and on a screen appears a picture of chipped beef on toast. "is this," drones a disembodied voice, "a soup, a salad, or a sandwich? choose wisely." there is a faint but powerful hum of electricity in the silence that follows.

Twenty Four

They thought it would be really fun and wacky to make a log flume ride but the logs float in melted chocolate instead of water.

Turns out melted chocolate is way thicker then water and doesn't flow very fast so the ride is really slow and boring.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Wonka once tried to get into picked goods. That's all I'll say about the Easter egg room.

by R. Guyovich
Willy Wonka?

Johnny Wanker.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lol but

body is a dinosaur
female oompa loompas are kept chained to the floor in cramped stalls with loose straw thrown on the floor and nothing else. wonka is a monster

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I dunno but around the corner from where fudge is made there's 2 milk stands and a lemonade stand

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

been to the shitter

pretty normal, no frills. got the towels at target but the bath mat at wal mart, interesting choice

Manifisto

Bluedeanie posted:

been to the shitter

pretty normal, no frills. got the towels at target but the bath mat at wal mart, interesting choice

you fool, everything in there was edible

everything

ty nesamdoom!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The rock candy mine was pretty impressive.

Not a big fan of the taffy depresser. Just turns taffy back into warm sugar.

The sour straw sweetener room was pretty cool. They grow a vast field of sour straw, then when a sugar blizzard coats the field, they reap the straws and package them.

Bummer about the sweetshop for candy underwear though.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
payroll department was somewhat unsettling. it just looked like a normal office but the guy working there dropped everything to chat with the tour when they came through. he seemed lonely and I don't think they get many visitors.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
rear end Funnel Room

vanisher

I'm assuming attached to his office with all the stuff cut in half is his bedroom, also with stuff cut in half, but the bed looks like a normal single size one because he just cut a queen matress in two.

Manifisto

candy corn room, in which visitors actually see the process of extracting, coloring, and shaping earwax into the seasonal treat that is surely (in a sane world) only purchased and praised ironically

Dungeon Ecology

werthers original room.

in that room, they select only the most matronly, cheek-pinchiest of grandmothers to display their candy-dispensing prowess. its survival of the fittest in there, and only the top grandma is allowed to pass candies out the the children who visit the factory

Manifisto

pixy stix room in which kim deal chews twigs into a fine powder while black francis freestyles blank verse about aliens

Dungeon Ecology

Luvcow posted:

a room with 1d4+2 orcs armed with scimitars and shields (12 hp each, 5 ac) who guard their treasure of 10d6 cp

Twenty Four

Bluedeanie posted:

been to the shitter

Manifisto posted:

you fool, everything in there was edible

everything

*Drinks from the toilet like a dog*

"Wait is this a trick?"

Dungeon Ecology

cotton candy room: shuttered after several oompa loompas were found spun into cocoons and drained of their innards.

the unabonger

Splatmaster posted:

I dunno but around the corner from where fudge is made there's 2 milk stands and a lemonade stand

hell yeah brother

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I found johnny depp in the chocolate liquor room

google THIS

A very large Oompa Loompa bathroom located right next to the pump room for that giant chocolate waterfall. In fact the two rooms seem to share a lot of plumbing.

Dungeon Ecology

i thought the oompa loompas had one giant litterbox they all share.

little munchkin
its fun to think about the janitor's closet in the willy wonka factory, and how whimsical and wacky all the stuff inside would be

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
its funn y to think how angry willy would be if you clogged the shitter, in his factory

----------------

TOOT BOOT

cda posted:

its funn y to think how angry willy would be if you clogged the shitter, in his factory

like to take a dookie in the executive washroom at the chocolate factory

Farecoal

There he go
the room where all the OSHA inspectors are kept prisoner until they can be processed into oompa loompas

Manifisto

Farecoal posted:

the room where all the OSHA inspectors are kept prisoner until they can be processed into oompa loompas

whoa

phantasm is just a dark charlie and the chocolate factory, isn't it

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

little munchkin posted:

its fun to think about the janitor's closet in the willy wonka factory, and how whimsical and wacky all the stuff inside would be

cda posted:

Never Ending Clog Stopper

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Jedrick posted:

Never Ending Clog Stopper

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

cda posted:

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I've got a quiz for taking a poo
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee,
If you are wise you'll listen then pee

What do you get when the toilet won't flush?
Bowl overfilled with a putrid brown slush!
Who do you think will snake out the drain?
What will it feel like to explain?

(I don't like the smell of it)

Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-dar,
Use the john wisely, you will go far.
You will drop a flushable poo
Like the oompa loompa do-ba-dee-doo.

google THIS

A labyrinthian network of proof of concept rooms designed to deliver ironic comeuppances for behavior problems not actually encountered in the golden ticket winners. Just be glad none of the kids cracked their knuckles, took anabolic steroids, or was mildly autistic but constantly played it up as a license to be rude. Not pretty.

wearing a lampshade

Willy Wonka sitting on his toilet, making GBS threads, nervously eating the candy floss toilet paper, wondering if he's finally gone too far

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The door is decorated with a gummy mushroom that glows under the blacklights lining the hall. "White Room" by Cream is playing loudly on the far side of the door. You ask if you can try the gummy, but Wonka ignores you and hustles the tour group into the meadow where they farm marshmallow peeps. Wonka presses his thumb and forefinger together, holds them up to his mouth, and says, "Later" to the dad wearing a 1970's D&D-inspired t-shirt.

Dungeon Ecology

the killing floor

Manifisto

the room where they keep the minotaur

willy wonka's of chocolate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
five nights at willy's

• Locked thread