Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
wwe doesn't even know how to get heat anymore. this is like a cargo cult version of wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

a new study bible! posted:

At least Aiden will stop the singing promos now

Hahaha, he's just gonna stop singing "Rusev Day"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

These graphics look SOOOOO bad holy poo poo

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

just writers smashing stories together in a desperate attempt to get the viewers to return

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

This is PS2 graphics, what the hell?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Did they put Randy burning down the shed in WWE2K19?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Jerusalem posted:

These graphics look SOOOOO bad holy poo poo
wwegames.txt

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

lmao big head mode

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Supreme Allah posted:

i'm the only one that likes the new Sherlock movies

They're not bad and RDJ is alot of fun in them. King Arthur though - woof.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

They put the House of Horrors match into the game.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Supreme Allah posted:

i'm the only one that likes the new Sherlock movies

did they make a third? i really liked the first two

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

did they make a third? i really liked the first two

It's currently set for December 2020 release

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Mr. Carlisle posted:

It's currently set for December 2020 release

awesome. i hope they bring moriaty back since they kinda accidentally had him "win" in the end

one of the things in holmes pepe silvia chart of moriaty is the Mayerling Incident which put franz ferdinand as next in line to the austrian throne, eventually starting the war moraity spends the whole movie trying to start

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
This is the night Becky attempts to turn heel by making fun of Reid Flair's death to massive cheers.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

awesome. i hope they bring moriaty back since they kinda accidentally had him "win" in the end

one of the things in holmes pepe silvia chart of moriaty is the Mayerling Incident which put franz ferdinand as next in line to the austrian throne, eventually starting the war moraity spends the whole movie trying to start

Only downside is that it's rumored Guy Richie might not be directing this one so depending on who takes over it may be a very different tone.

With how much money those movies make and how much people enjoy them I can't imagine a reason he's being replaced unless it's by his choice. Then again after King Arthur sucked and lost a ton of money the studio might have lost confidence in him. He definitely needs a win after that one.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I really liked Game of Shadows but it's mostly carried by Jared Harris' performance as Moriarty. The interactions between RDJ and Jude Law are good but the movie shines whenever Moriarty is on-screen.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

rovert posted:

This is the night Becky attempts to turn heel by making fun of Reid Flair's death to massive cheers.

If it means that Becky keeps the belt until the house show in my town on October 1st, I'll scream "YEEEEAAAAH GET REKT, DEAD FLAIR PERSON, GO BECKAAAAAAAAAAY" at the top of my lungs if I gotta :colbert:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I really liked Game of Shadows but it's mostly carried by Jared Harris' performance as Moriarty. The interactions between RDJ and Jude Law are good but the movie shines whenever Moriarty is on-screen.

Agreed with you there. Though I've never been a fan of Jude Law. No idea why, but he's just someone I don't like watching on screen. I don't mind him in the Sherlock movies though.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Aphrodite posted:

I say gipped instead based on the idea that everyone in there is stealing valor.

At least in the US, gypped/gipped is entrenched in common usage far from the original meaning that it might as well be put in the same category as, say, hysterical: Yes, the word originated from the horribly sexist idea that a woman’s uterus literally made her turn bugfuck nuts and probably in need of institutionalization or worse.

Now, however, it is commonly taken as “someone who is beside themselves with upset,” and if you try to explain the etymology, you’re the one who is probably going to get the poo poo eye.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

I'm picturing Ed Harris as Moriarty. I gotta say, you're right. Tour de force performance.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

AJ, Samoa Joe, Daniel Bryan, Andrade "Cien" Almas, Shinsuke Nakamura, Rusev.... Smackdown's Main Event scene could be so loving good if the booking wasn't getting in the way.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am legit shocked that match ended clean without Samoa Joe coming out to murder AJ.

Here he is!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
What even IS AJ Styles?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i cant believe the guy who has never won a match, lost again

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Oh hey I was wondering when Smore Joe would show up.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Baron Corbin posted:

i cant believe the guy who has never won a match, lost again

He beat Sin Cara though! I think.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I am legit shocked that match ended clean without Samoa Joe coming out to murder AJ.

Here he is!

Joe was gonna break up the pin and gently caress up the match, but he was on the phone helping AJ's kids with their homework

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I like that Joe has gone from,"Haha I'm having fun loving with AJ" to,"IMMA gently caress KILL YOU AJ!" because he got screwed out of the title. Fun and games are over, now he's just angry.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I can't wait for the "We can't end this in a lovely way" match. If only to see how they end it in a lovely way.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So will Billie Kay get slaughtered in 30 seconds again?

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

That lineup for Wednesday is gonna be so good.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SatansOnion posted:

Joe was gonna break up the pin and gently caress up the match, but he was on the phone helping AJ's kids with their homework

Little AJJ: I can't solve for X :smith:
Samoa Joe: Have you tried intimidating it with the threat of physical violence? What are they even teaching you kids in school nowadays?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I agree, Tulsa is the worst.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Oh gently caress an iiconics promo

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I miss when Asuka was scary.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Push El Burrito posted:

I miss when Asuka was scary.

Couple of weeks back when she was involved in breaking up that big brawl, I was thinking how the "old" Asuka would have been absolutely loving being in the middle of all that chaos, egging it on and fighting random people on either side just for fun. :sigh:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Jerusalem posted:

Couple of weeks back when she was involved in breaking up that big brawl, I was thinking how the "old" Asuka would have been absolutely loving being in the middle of all that chaos, egging it on and fighting random people on either side just for fun. :sigh:

It only takes a few wins to make Asuka scary again.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thanks for the random cut to Naomi just standing there doing nothing just as Billie tapped out :psyduck:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
The Asuka Lock out of nowhere is pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

It only takes a few wins to make Asuka scary again.

Well I hope they string them together sooner rather than later!

• Locked thread