Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

looks dope, glad they've gotten away from the fal'cie fake french stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

can we get the metal gear stylesheet specifically for this thread

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

elf help book posted:

kingdom hearts chain of memories is a ps4 port of a ps3 port of a ps2 remaster of a gba game and eventually the kingdom hearts disease will spread enough so everyone here will have played it

the gba one is still the only kingdom hearts game i played.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

elf help book posted:

thats on you, no ones impressed

i feel like the tone was misread on this i didn't get a playstation 2 until 2007 so it was for a long time the only kh i could play and now theres so many i dont know where to start

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Naughty Dog devs wondering how on earth they just got a wayfair dresser full of Haitian kids in the mail while Rareware staff gleefully crack open a crate and screech as a bunch of cadavers spill out

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

about time

(USER WAS PROMOTED TO MODERATOR FOR THIS POST)

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

herculon posted:

Thank you Sony

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Naughty Dog devs wondering how on earth they just got a wayfair dresser full of Haitian kids in the mail while Rareware staff gleefully crack open a crate and screech as a bunch of cadavers spill out

this post still making me lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

buying a two story warehouse to illegally mine cryptocurrency and cursing as i realize that only one playstation 5 will fit inside

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Columbus’s ships lol

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Discovering a New World that has no claims

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Woah

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

samoa joe is sweet tooth with will arnett doing the voice

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Punished Chuck posted:

The big white spider on it reminded me that in the Spider-Man game, if you’re wearing the default suit that Insomniac designed which is basically just the regular suit but with a white spider and a few white accents, all the pedestrians will be like “hey spidey! Love the new suit! Looks great! So cool!” And then if you put on the classic spider-man suit they’ll start asking where your cool new suit with the white spider is, why aren’t you wearing the new one, etc. Its the most I’ve ever seen a developer pat themselves on the back and over basically nothing

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

are you still locked only in manhattan or is more of new york opened up for web slingin? also can you re-enter your apt in this one?