Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Thank you Sony, for giving us Xbox Owners something to laugh about inbetween epic matches in so many games with parties brimming with friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

No ape escape lol

Jfc lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

You can still buy an actual PS1 for next to nothing

but those are an inch bigger

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

It's the Xbox Game Pass but for Sony that nobody uses bc they don't include new releases like Microsoft does

it was also until today accomplished by streaming the game to your device via sony servers so if you werent on a wired to the wall connection it ran like complete rear end

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I guess I just don't understand the purpose of it on a fundamental level. Unless they're adding old games that you can't already buy what the heck is the point

it lets them still charge people to rebuy classics on ps4 while getting to put "Over 400 Old Games!" or whatever on the box

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

being able to just download the game is the right move they needed to make for sure

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I mean spidermans schtick is that hes a chatterbox

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Just in time to really get on top of the fortnite craze

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the gran turismo vr is really cool but i wish it was more than a seperate mode although its still really fun

Fist of the North Star kicks rear end

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

the lesbian teenagers in the tlou2 br mode discuss their favorite sleater kinny album before garoting each other, driving railroad stakes thru each others threads, lobbing off each others limbs etc set to a child whisper singing alanis morisette's Ironic. the winner gets tto see a cutscene of a bearded 35-40 yo man in a fugazi tshirt who says you're my favorite adopted daughter.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Xbox stays winning

guess a broken clock is right once a day

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

wrong idiot. Once at day and once at night. you think that was a mistake? loving hook line and sinker

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

American McGay posted:

Wrong type of Indian my man...

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Well, thats a wrap. Microsoft stays loving winning

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The campaign alone is worth a buy on Titanfall 2

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

1. Its SJW bfucking bullshit.

Enough said

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If I'm being honest with myself my general aversion to 7 is the fact the character models look like Duplo men and as a kid I always thought Duplo was for retards. Lego or nothing

Lol yeah. The graphics are total poo poo. They would’ve been better off sticking to spritework. Like it hasnt even aged well in a nostalgic way

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

death stranding is godly

This. The haters are simply ignorant

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol at lyle post but also its a good thing the type of yes-men kobimbo surrounds himself with are yoji shinkawa and the guy who coded teh epic legendary melting ice cubes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Future of playstation looking bright now that full focus is on god of war, little big planet, destruction allstars, etc and all the pesky stuff like ape escape and bloodborne are a thing of the past

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Kull the Conqueror posted:

what does this mean for everybody's golf

No Man’s Golf

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Define "event"

In this case id define it as a collapse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

i dont understand any of this poo poo, so if you have a garage full of video cards and a bitcoin or whatever is worth $30k how long does it take you to get one of those things. Is this like a hobby thing or do companies just have farms of these things running

Sir this is a mcdonalds wendys.