Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Two comapnues making epic first party games about sad dads showing their transexual teenage children hoo to give Columbian neckties to a multiethnic cast of zombies. Looks like all brands can dab today, as well as floss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

There might be a Crash Team Racing remaster announced during the Game Awards...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

SSD + backcompat means I'm selling my PS4 and buying a PS5 for better Bloodborne load times alone

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1118150088700964866

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

This piece of poo poo is 800 dollars in my country, straight up the loving double of the US price gently caress all of this lmfao.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress the 70 dollar games over everything else tbh lol. If I wanted to put 10 more dollars in the pockets of the rapists and abusive owners of these companies I'd register a new parachute account.

I thought paying 2k of our funny money for a switch two years ago was a ripoff but its straight up half of what i'd need to shell for the series s and the digital edition ps5

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Post Exposure Aids Facility
Resetera Gaming Forum
25th June 2049

“Repeat your baseline.”

Deacon, drifting, a reason to live. Reason to live.

Hordes of freakers, open world, survival. Reason to live.

[ps5 coil whine growing louder and louder]

“What does it feel like to craft brutal melee weapons?!”

Next gen. Cinematic. Reason to live.

“What does Deacon find in the post credits scene?!”

The freakers’ weakness. Reason to live.

[fan spinning down, rest mode beep]

”You can collect your PS PLUS titles”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

My name is Deacon and I'm here to say