Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Milkman posted:

the controllers aren't dualshock lol

you can't sell an upgrade later if you give it up front

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it seems like most western open world games where there's a huge world that looks impressive but is mostly dead and the core systems are all either mediocre or awful

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

come to think of it i dont think theres any female enemies and also every single enemy in the game including small time crooks are wearing a mask so they dont have to animate lipsyncing during battle

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
much like fan favorite: Borderlands

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've never seen a single thing about that game until i just read that it's shutting down. what the gently caress is it?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
how epic + choice based is it?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

R. Guyovich posted:

Thank You Sony

this franchise is for complete psychopaths

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
western cinematic experience game has to be my least favorite genre, even including stuff like... russian meme ripoff, or eroge

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

i also had no idea that this existed

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
big daddy and fat princess, versus
sack boy and sly cooper
[FBI breaks down door]

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

Two comapnues making epic first party games about sad dads showing their transexual teenage children hoo to give Columbian neckties to a multiethnic cast of zombies. Looks like all brands can dab today, as well as floss.

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

camo shorts tanktop guy pissed that he can't reset his password due to his vocational school shutting down

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
BB is the only first party game that matters

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
bloodborne if you enjoy that series at all. it's the best one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'd be interested in playing armored core again... it's weird not to make that part of the US lineup.