Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pouring out a Bud Light for Good Cole, and a Mike's Hard for Evil Cole

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

me: Eyyyy Tony, tell em how yous got tha name
Tony Two-Frames: Eyyyy, the pacing’s so nice, you get to see every 29th one twice. Paisan!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm seein' double here! Four 29th frames!

lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol fromsoft programmers preparing for the ps5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkP_OGDCLY0&t=141s

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

4s cool. ppl dont like it cos its pretty basic and short on memorable stuff. but it has some of the best music and looked real good

It has some of the best boss fights in the series in my opinion. I like the amount of tactics involved in them. The person who decided to skip 2 and 3 and go straight to four when importing the series to America was a genius

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

quote:

K: Any time you use something someone else left behind, you automatically "like" it, whether you wanted to or not. Incidentally, that's something a lot of our North American play testers pushed back on. "Quit automatically liking stuff," they told us. Their reasoning was rooted in a culture where tipping is prevalent. In America services cost a little extra on top, whereas in Japan they're just considered part of being hospitable. So we ended up blending a bit of this East and West together in DEATH STRANDING. Once the automatic "like" has been sent, you can opt to send an additional "like" if the placement of a particular item really helped you out.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Of loving course lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Square is after those Witcher bucks

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

lmao at everything

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Hizke posted:

d-d-d-deacon and the freaks

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

Post Exposure Aids Facility
Resetera Gaming Forum
25th June 2049

“Repeat your baseline.”

Deacon, drifting, a reason to live. Reason to live.

Hordes of freakers, open world, survival. Reason to live.

[ps5 coil whine growing louder and louder]

“What does it feel like to craft brutal melee weapons?!”

Next gen. Cinematic. Reason to live.

“What does Deacon find in the post credits scene?!”

The freakers’ weakness. Reason to live.

[fan spinning down, rest mode beep]

”You can collect your PS PLUS titles”

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Learn to work the PS4
I play just open-world action-adventure game set in a harsh wilderness two years after a devastating global pandemic
Fight freakers all night long
And die behind the wheel
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon St. John

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm not interested unless you can post a deranged meme pyramid summing it up for me.