Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

extremebuff posted:

yeah all the streaming games have a big noticeable amount of input lag and will just shut off sometimes, awesome BC lol

Thank You Sony

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
The first dvd I ever got was the fellowship of the ring in fullscreen :gonk:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Jesus loving Christ

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

N..no. No!!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Wipeout would be cool in VR, have they done that yet

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Nice

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

getting older, changing my name from bitchraper to DSA_WICCAN, only to find raping is cool again

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Based tom cook , parbeet shamlapus or whatever microsofts CEO is called, the theranos sociopath lady, and elon musk dab while kaz hirai does the floss. Sad!

Now that's epic

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

SpaceAceJase posted:

Something about the ps1 opening sound irks me and I rush to mute it as the machine boots every time

This is hosed up

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

julian assflange posted:

Anyone played Borderlands 2 VR? Supposed to be alright except the implementation of scoped weapons is garbage (does some weird picture in picture thing)

You done hosed up with this one son.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

elf help book posted:

ive never held the original xbox controller and im trying to make motions like im pushing the black/white and start/back buttons

The Oregon Trail but you’re trying to cross the Xbox controller to press black

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Interstellar (2014): In desperation, humankind sends a team of astronauts through a wormhole in a last-ditch effort to make Sam Fisher crouch.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

ArfJason posted:

The xbox is huge

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

yea ok posted:

Can't imagine the kind of psychopath...the size of their balls...

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Woke guy now: this anime broad is very problematic

Woke guy in october 2018: I can believe how realistically my horses anus distends when it drops a road apple in the back country of east fartolina. A detail that is only available on the x btw. Watch the 4 hour digital foundry comparisson of you dont believe me.

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I never really had an issue with Bloodborne’s load times but I also don’t really care about unskippable cutscenes either so I’m just a blissful dumbass I guess

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

In Training posted:

The power of the PS5 is so vast that early rumors out of Naughty Dog are saying that they've managed to put gameplay into the next Uncharted

Can’t wait to see how many bonecrunching mortal kombat style Last of Us 3 killing moves I’ll be able to download at a reasonable price to my blazing fast SSD. gently caress yeah

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm seein' double here! Four 29th frames!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In the Last of Us 2, Ellie and her gay lesbian girlfriend (they are in a gay relationship due to being lesbians) have periods and bowel movements. "I gotta poo poo fam" is not an unusual thing to hear Ellie's POC lesbian girlfriend say. When this occurs Ellie must find a safe zone to poo poo and/or wipe her bloody pussy. Depending on the food they eat there's also a chance of a Critical Fart, which draws the attention of nearby Zeds.

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

there's eventually a cutscene with a quick-time event that forces you to kill a dog, to hear the animal's sharp, confused yelp as you smash her skull in with a metal pipe.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Well, Neil? What is it? What can you see?

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

incredible, naughty dog have discovered an any% speedrun glitch that let them skip the much coveted citizen kane acheivement to go straight for schindler's list. historic

In a medium where everything is John Wick no less. Jaw-dropping

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Frenz posted:

I'm not going to buy a new Xbox or Playstation or pay for any gaming subscriptions.

Yeah same and I’m not going to get any pussy or stack my money either. I’m not going to breathe anymore either. /s [/sarcasm]. Foh.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Correct. You should already have a PSVR and all the games.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

If I wanted to "Favor Quality" I wouldn't be buying this game in the first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Wormskull posted:

You have a wife bro.

Lmfao