Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

Games should always have the dodge and parry moves as standard not a purchasable upgrade or w/e

I never understood this and even good games like Bayonetta make you buy dirt cheap defense moves that you’re obviously supposed to buy immediately after the tutorial level. Why add that extra step?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

*Beating a man with a steel pipe until he's just a writhing mass of flesh after flaying his dog in front of him* I am feeling so much empathy right now!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

Do people actually like it. I haven't seen anyone mention it outside of this thread.

I know some people who like it, they just don't spend all their time talking about video games so I had to actually ask them "hey did you like it." So, people that aren't us like it.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

My biggest fear is that Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2 will be a PS5 exclusive for a year like they did with part 1, because I am not loving buying a PS5.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Rich rear end in a top hat.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

God of War has both a protagonist and an antagonist, something I have never before seen in a non-Marvel piece of media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Good soup! posted:

Don't know how I feel about the sh2 remake stuff yet but I'm leaning toward not good

This is all the evidence you need.