Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I didn't see a 2019 thread and gently caress if I'm gonna make one just to state I've made my 3 month aged nog for christmas. Based on alton browns recipe but without rum in it, more bourbon as a replacement and a dash of cinnamon, and because I live in the UK and half and half doesn't exist here, using a mix of double cream and whole milk in place of it.

Tastes good, but as with all aged nog, needs a couple of months in the fridge. :toot:

Was meant to all be in kliner bottles but the fuckers at the post office somehow misplaced them and I need to wait a week for redelivery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I finished work today. I had 2.5 litres of nog yesterday, now I have closer to 2 litres. Nogtacular. Alton brown nog recipe delivers again.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I finished work today, that means its go time time to crack open the 2023 nog. Verdict: very good. My try this year was using a mix of demara and white sugar and the caramel flavours work wonderfully with the vanilla and nutmeg. Alton brown recipe does it again.