Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

Deadbeat Poetry posted:

OP. Do you remember the 21st night of September?

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

What is your favorite dish at the taco bell?

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

Linux Pirate posted:

What is your favorite dish at the taco bell?

garbage inside other garbage

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Michael Jackson posted:

:hai:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Michael Jackson posted:

crunchwrap supreme?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
OP, it's been said that you hate Arnold Palmers. Any comment on your feelings about combining iced tea and lemonade?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

my dog died im sad posted:

OP, it's been said that you hate Arnold Palmers. Any comment on your feelings about combining iced tea and lemonade?

I'm uncontrollably mad about this.

Who doesn't love that tangy zip of that lemony whip you get from an iced tea sip?

God loving dammit!

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Well, a real Arnold Palmer has iced tea, lemonade, and liquor in it. All those old golfers were really drunk. How else could they deal with the mind crushing boredom of the game?

(Nowadays it's weed, they all smoke green off the green :rznv:)

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I have a hard time believing that Arnold Palmer himself came up with the Arnold Palmer drink we have today. :colbert:

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head
Why is the sky?

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
this is a three part question, one do you believe the creation of a beef like substitute would catch on if it tasted, chard, smelled exactly the same but it just had less fat content? two, would said 'meat' crash the beef market? And three, is this new beef tech being kept secret by big beef??????

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Mad Lupine posted:

Why is the sky?

It isn't.

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

MaxPowers posted:

this is a three part question, one do you believe the creation of a beef like substitute would catch on if it tasted, chard, smelled exactly the same but it just had less fat content? two, would said 'meat' crash the beef market? And three, is this new beef tech being kept secret by big beef??????

1. all beef taste the same in the dark
2. No, it will be beefed up instead.
3. Head of big beef "Beef "very well done" Slaughter" is my friend and he is real.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Is the OPs vestigal tail prehensile or does it just randomly flail like an epileptic at a Japanese rave?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

What was the biggest poop you ever took?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

MaxPowers posted:

farm raised free range ostrich burger anyone?

• Locked thread