Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

you can also see it wobble in his pants when he does a pull-up in Batman v Superman

but apparently I was the crazy one for thinking this deserved its own thread. well who's laughing now

Who's is bigger tho, comic batman or Batfleck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

a bone to pick posted:

Who's is bigger tho, comic batman or Batfleck?

they're the same size
he was well cast

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Cubone posted:

you can also see it wobble in his pants when he does a pull-up in Batman v Superman

but apparently I was the crazy one for thinking this deserved its own thread. well who's laughing now

Why is it doing that? It seems fake.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
he just thinking about beating up superman

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i've alwasy wondered why *torettes guy* MEN'S ASSES have always been considered not nsfw in media

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

The bat wing... It's so veiny!

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Putty posted:

i've alwasy wondered why *torettes guy* MEN'S ASSES have always been considered not nsfw in media

Because they are a work of art

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Nice mutilation

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Putty posted:

society only recognizes the male heterosexual gaze therefore male nudity is comedic and not sexual

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I never thought this thread would deliver but here we are. Its a weird time we live in where sad man children don't give up comics, and star wars, and other childish bullshit. They just demand that Batman, and Superman get darker and more adult themed to satisfy their "adult taste."

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

A billionaire with a literal cave of expensive big toys and vehicles has a small cock news at 11

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I never thought this thread would deliver but here we are. Its a weird time we live in where sad man children don't give up comics, and star wars, and other childish bullshit. They just demand that Batman, and Superman get darker and more adult themed to satisfy their "adult taste."

The first appearance of Batman was detective comics #27 where he punches a man in the face so hard he falls into a vat of acid. In detective comics #30 he stomps a man's head who is peering out a window and breaks his neck. It wasn't until somewhere in the 1940's where he adopted a "no kill" rule, but even then would kill criminals he deemed deserve it.

So, to act like Batman hasn't always been written for a mature audience in somewhat ignorant.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I'm a bit busy right now but I'll let you know what I think about this in a bit

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
its pretty cool

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Time to jack it

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Does Composite Superman have two green dicks?

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Millstone posted:

Nice mutilation

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

That Robot posted:

Is there an explanation as to why they're showing his rear end and cock? Is he supposed to be just nude or is it his skintight suit or what?

Also I can't believe no one has made a Dick Grayson joke yet.

He got hosed up in a fight and when he gets to the Batcave he takes off his suit and some kind of computer thing scans him for injuries. Several pages later he's still wandering around naked for some reason and you can see an above view of him sitting in a chair in Wayne Manor with another angle on his dick. It's stupid and unnecessary and the book itself is pretty bad.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

The first appearance of Batman was detective comics #27 where he punches a man in the face so hard he falls into a vat of acid. In detective comics #30 he stomps a man's head who is peering out a window and breaks his neck. It wasn't until somewhere in the 1940's where he adopted a "no kill" rule, but even then would kill criminals he deemed deserve it.

So, to act like Batman hasn't always been written for a mature audience in somewhat ignorant.

In the 30s and 40s violence wasn't considered mature content. Almost all hero's killed the bad guy at the end of the story movie radio show what have you. Still doesn't change the fact that those comics were geared toward pre-teen and teenaged boys. People nt giving up consuming Batman Superman and other such things when they become adults is a fairly new phenomenon.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I was surprised he was cut, to be honest. But now we know.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

CPL593H posted:

Comic books are stupid and unnecessary and pretty bad.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/09/20/dc-alters-batman-art-to-remove-imagery-of-his-penis

Industry censorship strikes again.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

You know goddamn well they did this so nerds and ebay speculators will buy out the whole first printing.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Joshua is Senior Editor of IGN Comics. If Pokemon, Green Lantern, or Game of Thrones are frequently used words in your vocabulary, you’ll want to follow him on Twitter @JoshuaYehl and IGN.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

What no one's talking about is that Batman's penis is pointing sharply to the right. Could this be a subtle commentary on his fascist tendencies?

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Screaming Idiot posted:

Joshua is Senior Editor of IGN Comics. If Pokemon, Green Lantern, or Game of Thrones are frequently used words in your vocabulary, you’ll want to follow him on Twitter @JoshuaYehl and IGN.

None of those words are frequently used in my vocabulary.

CPL593H posted:

You know goddamn well they did this so nerds and ebay speculators will buy out the whole first printing.

Yes.

CPL593H posted:

What no one's talking about is that Batman's penis is pointing sharply to the right. Could this be a subtle commentary on his fascist tendencies?

Also yes.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

CPL593H posted:

Dude, did it even look remotely like Toad?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Screaming Idiot posted:

Dude, did it even look remotely like Toad?

In a span of two days the world has learned what both the president and Batman's penises look like.

The future sucks.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
Comics are literally for children, this is why the only comics selling worth a drat right now are geared to schoolchildren and age appropriate, like Dog Man Unleashed by Dav Pilkey and Ghosts by Raina Telgemeir.

Both Marvel and DC execs would gladly kill their mothers to sell as much of their poo poo as either one of those things.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
That doesn't mean much because they'll reboot their lives so their mothers are back again

And maybe black for some reason

And then kill them off again, but make it real poignant, real relevant, like black lives matter

And then she comes back but it was all a hoax and she was really a nazi all along

But then it's revealed it was an alien plot

What I am trying to say is tuat holy gently caress enough batman superman xmen bullshit, write some new stories and characters you disgusting hacks

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Screaming Idiot posted:

enough batman superman xmen bullshit, write some new stories and characters you disgusting hacks

:emptyquote:

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
Also Marvel and DC automatically have full rights and ownership of any new character or IP you create for them, so you're financially incentivized to be as much of a derivative hack as you possibly can.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Okay guys we need to increase sales

What if joker got edgy

Like really edgy

Like not just wacky random clown violence but actual edgy

With RAPE

And MURDER

And Batman can say poo poo and gently caress

man this poo poo is so tight WE ARE REBOOTING THIS MOTHERFUCKING FRANCHISE

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

And Batman has a cock ring.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
gently caress gently caress walk it back walk it back

Turns out joker and the lady were totally consentual

And those were all robot doubles that died

Now joker is totally actually good but he is misunderstood

Batman is suspicious but learning maybe joker isnt so bad

We need to sell more action figures

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
WHAT IF WE MADE RIDDLER THE NEXT TWO-FACE?!!!!!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Catwoman transsions to Catman.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

numberoneposter posted:

Catman doesn't know whether to be pissed that his superhero identity is being taken by a more prominent hero, or whether he should gratiously give up the superhero life and his title to support Catman through a tough time, and maybe go open up that bar with Deadshot that they always used to talk about.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

numberoneposter posted:

Okay so the conservatives got triggered by this for a while long enough to buy and burn thousands of copies making us a lot of money and making the remaining copies really valuable

But we got a business to run so REBOOT HER BACK INTO A REAL WOMAN SO WE

CAN JERK OFF

TO HER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Im judging all you size queens

• Locked thread