Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pudding or Pistachio?
Mr. pudding
Lord Pistacho
View Results

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Accepted, I can carry on the bad at fantasy basketball legacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I wish all the best in the league, i just ran out of time to keep up with it

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
The season is long some times you gotta marie kondo that poo poo or should i say marie rondo 👌

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Broken Kyle Anderson, anyone?

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Trade thing cant post pretty now.

PJ Tucker for Derrick White.

Anybody want to jump on this and offer more? :nick young ??? meme:

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

RIP my fantasy season. Who knows when Love will get back and Oladipo just went down with a "serious" knee injury.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Fantasy MVP Bryn Forbes keeps on truckin'

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Frustrated posted:

RIP my fantasy season. Who knows when Love will get back and Oladipo just went down with a "serious" knee injury.

Well looks like you're gonna break my win streak at least

jabro posted:

Fantasy MVP Bryn Forbes keeps on truckin'

How have you never made a free agent move and are in #3 place? Good draft!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

spacejung posted:

How have you never made a free agent move and are in #3 place? Good draft!

Thanks! Amazing what happens when you don’t forget and show up for it. But I’m pretty sure I did make a couple in like week 3 or 4. Or at least I tried to and got sniped.

Edit: I just checked and I guess I don’t have any moves. That’ll be changing soon though.

jabro fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jan 26, 2019

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

spacejung posted:

It's all injuries. You're carrying more injured players than I am this week so I win. Same thing happened to me last week when I got stomped because I had a bunch of dudes sitting out. Have you ever thought about adding an IR slot?

Also, stop trying to trade me injury prone players! First Galinari now Gay. Even though I love Rudy Gay, I need guys who will actually play every game.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Frustrated posted:

It's all injuries. You're carrying more injured players than I am this week so I win. Same thing happened to me last week when I got stomped because I had a bunch of dudes sitting out. Have you ever thought about adding an IR slot?

Also, stop trying to trade me injury prone players! First Galinari now Gay. Even though I love Rudy Gay, I need guys who will actually play every game.

I've thought about it quite a few times and discussed with many members of the league, but I like the fact that we are penalized for holding injured players. I've also run simulations and one IR spot does virtually nothing to tip matchups (as we all are carrying an average of 1 injured player, so that means we all just get one replacement-level player) and two IR spots just makes it so there is little reason to ever drop an injured player.

I deserved to lose for going at a team as good as yours with three guys on long-term IR; it's a risk I accepted knowing that my #1 seed lead is getting close to insurmountable with the # of weeks left.

That said, you broke my 11 week streak and took a category by 1 free throw from me, it was still fun watching that bastard Zubac shoot like Mark Price. And you're the first one to beat me in FT this season so congrats for all of the above.

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
Help my team is dead

Spacejung, any chance that Siakam for Kanter trade is still on the table?

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Not sure, perhaps inquire with the person I traded Siakam to?

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I do not like that Hotlanta Man's team is now being managed and I'm getting straight bodied by Jalil Okafor.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Im claiming whatever playoff wins he ekes out btw. Im the cool owner who realizes his mistake and hands off to somebody who knows what theyre doing

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Everyone can* still make it* in*

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Nobody has won steals two weeks in a row lol

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Let's pop off, here are the All Star winners:

Ishin (HOTLANTA MEN v 2) = 124 pts
"Troy" = 105 pts
jabro (Easy Blake Oven) = 103 pts
"Trevor" = 102 pts
Yours Truly = 25 pts

Here's the data:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSZxAsMpabwN33QDYb0X_-Uv-kzKytAi9jq7CmrLJsbUQTy1lcuoZupdQJ26IOjV3oageqdAW3vBNUv/pubhtml

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I am not dropping JJJ right away but he is available at great discount for the speculative playoff buyer.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
All right the trade deadline is Thursday, I will make some offers but feel free to send one or two in:

Fire sale:
Danilo Gallinari
Jaren Jackson Jr. (INJ)
Derrick White

Might trade for a better fit/more flexibility:
LaMarcus Aldridge or Rudy Gay
Jrue Holiday
Jeremy Lamb or Marvin Williams (D)
Josh Richardson
Tomas Satoransky

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

It's a finals rematch in the first round this year. Looks like I'm going to get my revenge early.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Frustrated posted:

It's a finals rematch in the first round this year. Looks like I'm going to get my revenge early.

She didn't say anything when I showed her this but you got a little Mutombo finger wag

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

spacejung posted:

She didn't say anything when I showed her this but you got a little Mutombo finger wag

Well considering several of my players have already had their worst games of the entire season this week, it's not looking great for the Ginoblis

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.

Frustrated posted:

Well considering several of my players have already had their worst games of the entire season this week, it's not looking great for the Ginoblis

I might have you beat there. My opponent gets 13 more games then I do lol. Cards just weren't in my favor honestly. Still made the playoffs every year I'm in at least.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Evil_Penguin_v2 posted:

I might have you beat there. My opponent gets 13 more games then I do lol. Cards just weren't in my favor honestly. Still made the playoffs every year I'm in at least.

Warriors KD's absence around fantasy playoffs time has been very conspicuous

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.

spacejung posted:

I didn't even think about that... Also I lost John Was, man I actually have every excuse one could need. In all honesty I had a great year playing with you fine gents and look forward to more in the future! It's always a pleasure.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Ah yes winning by 1 AST on a Lou Will tie game buzzer beater, just how I drew it up.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

jabro: It's real tight going into Sunday. Hope I don't lose the first time making the playoffs.

Giannis: Hold my beer.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

jabro posted:

jabro: It's real tight going into Sunday. Hope I don't lose the first time making the playoffs.

Giannis: Hold my beer.

I'd say he earned a rest day next game out, wouldn't you agree?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I benched him for today. I'm a giver.

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.

spacejung posted:

Gets eliminated from playoffs in fantasy league... 1 hour ago, Kevin Durant status changed from gtd to healthy.

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"

Evil_Penguin_v2 posted:

I couldn't believe how many extra games I had over you and I still barely scraped it, it was a valiant effort

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
gently caress you Anthony Davis for calling for that trade and getting shut down just enough to ruin both your value and my dreams

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

H-Tail posted:

gently caress you Anthony Davis for calling for that trade and getting shut down just enough to ruin both your value and my dreams

How do you think I feel? Spacejung paid off Giannis with a lifetime of Pepsi and milk to sit out last week.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
*dark wet laugh from a lich tomb* I always knew that getting the 8th pick every year would pay off eventually...

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Yeah this one's over o(iДi)o

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I will soon move myself to make the post season write up after two months of moping around...

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I goofed a bit and I need to fix this. placeholder

spacejung fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jun 12, 2019

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Part II placeholder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Part III Placeholder