Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Use this thread to post about your phone going from China to Russia to Maine to Australia and then to your doorstep in California-we're all so excited to hear about your tracking details!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
Yay logistics!

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
What if AT&T shipped my iPhone (from Tennessee!) but lied about AW4 availability and is loving me not-gently this very moment??? Is this that me right thread???

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

IDK where my phone is but I do know it will be at the Apple store tomorrow between the hours of 10:30 and 11:00 am.

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
Well if it makes you feel any better, BH photo said my watch will ship on the 21st but they failed to mention the entire site is shutting down from the 23rd to the 3rd of October, so if I’m not in the lucky handful of orders that get shipped on Friday I’m screwed and my life is over.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
And to answer a question nobody asked in the other thread, my finally shipped and waiting in Indianapolis to delivery tomorrow. At least I can relax now since I been worry about it due to the first order being glitched and had to be reordered.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

I have 2 phones coming.

Apple upgrade phone is coming UPS straight from China
at&t upgrade phone is coming Fedex from Texas

Both being delivered tomorrow

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice
It's in Memphis in a warehouse somewhere. Like magic it'll be at my house tomorrow.
/thread

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I don't have a new phone coming but I sympathize for everyone here strategically spending most of their time around their front doors, postponing naps and chores until the big moment arrives.

Unless I'm the only person who does it. Then the joke is on me :(

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

This is probably the best thread to ask in, when does apple usually offer in-store pick up? Is it probably in the next week or two or more like a month?

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
They offered it during preorders. Now I think it’s just your luck on opening up the app at the right time while they have inventory in store to order.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
my iphone is in china

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
Mine just got pushed to Monday. Womp womp.

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Damn I'll bring them to their knees.

EpicNemesis posted:

Mine just got pushed to Monday. Womp womp.
Mine left Alaska this morning. But it used to say that it was getting delivered by the end of the day tomorrow. Now it says "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later." :ohdear:

e: Apple still claims it's coming tomorrow but UPS doesn't seem so sure.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

fourwood posted:

Mine left Alaska this morning. But it used to say that it was getting delivered by the end of the day tomorrow. Now it says "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later." :ohdear:

Same as you guys.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
XS Max went from TN this morning to my local city in AZ by the evening.
SBSS S4 actually showed up as shipped in the afternoon from Texas heading to TN and both should show up tomorrow.
All from FedEx which makes sense since that’s their hub.

nerox
May 20, 2001
As of 7am, my phone and watch are still both in Atlanta which is over 2 hours away and one fedex hub from which actually delivers to me. :ohdear:

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

fourwood posted:

Never mind, out for delivery. :woop:

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Tracking number seems to have borked itself but I got the out for delivery text from Apple. Weird hopefully it gets here before I have to leave for the weekend or after the tiny window where no one will be home.

Blinkman987
Jul 10, 2008

Gender roles guilt me into being fat.
Out for delivery!
Yay!
**Sees window has been pushed to "by 8 PM" when I leave for a flight at 5 PM**
God dammit.

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Blinkman987 posted:

Out for delivery!
Yay!
**Sees window has been pushed to "by 8 PM" when I leave for a flight at 5 PM**
God dammit.
:rip:

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
merry 'XS' mas everyone. lol

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006

EpicNemesis posted:

Well if it makes you feel any better, BH photo said my watch will ship on the 21st but they failed to mention the entire site is shutting down from the 23rd to the 3rd of October, so if I’m not in the lucky handful of orders that get shipped on Friday I’m screwed and my life is over.

Never hurts to check your handy dandy Jewish holidays calendar before ordering from B&H!

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I don't know if this release just isn't really hyped or if they're just getting better at having supply, but I just walked into a Verizon store without any preorder or anything and walked out with a shiny new gold 256GB XS. The store wasn't even crowded. And this is in the middle of NYC, just a couple blocks away from the Soho Apple store, which I can only assume is a madhouse. :shrug:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Wow Best Buy sucks. I pre-ordered the Apple Watch series 4 last Friday. It was still 'preparing' this afternoon when I had to go to the AT&T store to get my phone activated. Turns out they never got the watch in and won't be getting them for a while even through the in store pick up says "available to pick up today". They suggested I get a series 3 instead. :fuckoff:

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

Rirse posted:

They suggested I get a series 3 instead. :fuckoff:

Lol this is straight trolling

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Rirse posted:

Wow Best Buy sucks. I pre-ordered the Apple Watch series 4 last Friday. It was still 'preparing' this afternoon when I had to go to the AT&T store to get my phone activated. Turns out they never got the watch in and won't be getting them for a while even through the in store pick up says "available to pick up today". They suggested I get a series 3 instead. :fuckoff:

Weird my watch that I pre-ordered last Friday showed up today.

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

UPS’s delivery estimates are horseshit.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Okay two hours after I 'cancelled' it, I get told it ready to pick up and now I have it charging. Weird.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I was legit sick but I'm glad I was since the Fed Ex guy knocked once and left it in front of my apartment door and walked away within the 30 seconds it took for me to get to my door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I ordered my Max 256GB just two days ago and it has already shipped with a delivery date of Tuesday. Impressive. Original date was 10/4-10/10

• Locked thread