Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

autumn approaches, and yobbers' minds turn to autumn things . . . like fall sigs! this is the thread for requesting 'em and responding to requests. anybody can request a sig, anybody can take a stab at making one.

please, only request a sig if you are actually interested in using one, and do keep tabs on the thread--there are only so many people who tend to make them, and they're not getting paid or anything. you might need to wait a while before someone gets around to your request (but it'll likely be worth it).

feel free to describe in general or specific terms what you're looking for, but note that specific requests might or might not be honored. ya get what ya pay for.

you are of course not obligated to use anything that anyone creates for you! but it's nice to be appreciative if someone has gone to some effort on your behalf, and here in byob we're loving nice :toughguy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

chubbychecker requested that instead of a summer sig (which they waited extremely patiently for) they would like a fall sig instead, when it came time for that. so, here's a stab at it:

thoughts? anything you'd like changed? I'm thinking maybe a bit smaller (physically), what's your reaction?

Dungeon Ecology

does it look weird if you reverse the gif instead of loop it?

Manifisto

Dungeon Ecology posted:

does it look weird if you reverse the gif instead of loop it?

the problem here is that the file size is already really big, getting it to loop more naturally would take more frames and increase the size. however, if I shrank the whole thing and used every other frame of the animation, I could probably get it to loop better without blowing up the file size too much.

Dungeon Ecology

i dont know your weirding ways but it looks v good whatever ur doing

Manifisto

here's one that's smaller and loops better (using reverse as dungeon ecology suggested)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

here's one that's smaller and loops better (using reverse as dungeon ecology suggested)

:eyepop: That looks incredible reversing

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Dungeon Ecology

Manifisto posted:

awww yiss thats some good poo poo right there

ChubbyChecker

Manifisto posted:

thanks! i love it!

just one small request, could you slap the year on it too?

Manifisto

ChubbyChecker posted:

thanks! i love it!

just one small request, could you slap the year on it too?

sure, not tonight but I'll do it soon!

ChubbyChecker

Manifisto posted:

sure, not tonight but I'll do it soon!

thanks!

Manifisto

okay here is a version with updated text

kuskus

Let's twist again like we did last Fall BYOB.

kuskus

I will make two sigs.
I am requesting a sig with two black cats, maybe a nice vintage meal. Thanks in advancE.

Manifisto

kuskus posted:

I will make two sigs.
I am requesting a sig with two black cats, maybe a nice vintage meal. Thanks in advancE.

when you say "vintage meal," are interested in something old-timey but edible looking, or more of the "regrettable food" type of thing? or dealer's choice?

e: like how about stuff from this page

https://www.autostraddle.com/19-horrifying-thanksgiving-dinner-ideas-from-vintage-food-ads-150189/

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Sep 21, 2018

Macnult

I would v much like a fall sig

Dungeon Ecology

fall siggies, six figgies

kuskus

Chef's choice! Those are fine examples. I'm mainly thinking of things from 70s dinner party.

kuskus

Macnult I have an idea 4 u but feel free to drop any inspo, same with you Dungeon Ecology if you're interested! Will execute 2nite. :sparkles:

vanisher

I'd like to make a few! Also requesting a fall sig from a byob friend.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

kuskus posted:

Chef's choice! Those are fine examples. I'm mainly thinking of things from 70s dinner party.

haha, I was hoping you'd say something like that

not saying I'm necessarily going in this direction, but I'm having fun with the tv dinner idea

Manifisto

kuskus posted:

I will make two sigs.

vanisher posted:

I'd like to make a few!

:peanut:

also yeah at some point I would love a fall sig too, although I am still enjoying my summer one!

ty nesamdoom!

Dungeon Ecology

kuskus posted:

Macnult I have an idea 4 u but feel free to drop any inspo, same with you Dungeon Ecology if you're interested! Will execute 2nite. :sparkles:

yeah! ty friend

Robot Made of Meat

Manifisto posted:

not saying I'm necessarily going in this direction, but I'm having fun with the tv dinner idea

That's pretty accurate from what I remember!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Bo Pepps made me a fall sig a couple years ago, but he misspelled opioid dang it

anyways I'd feel selfish asking for a new one but uh hehe, welp

:blush:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i would like to have a non-yeared fall sig, please, in the same line of theme as my summer sig (which is incredible and never getting deleted from my sig, sorry y'all). i toss you some cash or otherwise make you cookies or buy you an av cert or something. whatever works for whoever is doing it. :love:

p.s. inspiration:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

TINY SKULL PEAS OMFG

City of Glompton

enjoying this sig thread already.

i may get inspired and make a sig or maybe not!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm not sure how to even begin to do a signature at this point. My digital art skills are kinda limited, but I'm willing to put in some time with Photoshop to make something. IT MIGHT BE TERRIBAD.

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

i may get inspired and make a sig or maybe not!

hamjobs posted:

I'm not sure how to even begin to do a signature at this point. My digital art skills are kinda limited, but I'm willing to put in some time with Photoshop to make something. IT MIGHT BE TERRIBAD.

the more the merrier!

hamjobs posted:

TINY SKULL PEAS OMFG

thank you for noticing! they are actually supposed to be tiny wrinkled green pea byobuddies, but it's not real clear in that image, is it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

loving around with this rn but no grand plans for a theme yet

vanisher

Here's a very quick thing

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Here's a very quick thing

oh my gosh, that is awesome! ty!!!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I have made no progress with the cats but the food is getting ever more regrettable

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

I love this.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

I'm thinking maybe something like this? (obviously it would be overall smaller and shorter, this is just proof of concept). I could easily shoehorn another cat into the bg, probably not animated tho.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i have not the talent of a master sig maker but just spitballing some ideas here:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

i have not the talent of a master sig maker but just spitballing some ideas here:

hamjobs posted:

these are both real good and someone should step up and take them!!

Manifisto

okay here is a more realized version - thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

okay here is a more realized version - thoughts?

i like that it looks like the cat is choking on one of the skull peas

is there a way the cat can cough up/spit out a skull pea?

• Locked thread