Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Manifisto posted:

since you've already got a squirrel, we could simply do a seasonal update like so?

:peanut:

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

manifisto is goood

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Did anyone save the really cool oil paint sig someone gave me? I think it was gatekeeper but I'm terrible with names.

----------------

Manifisto

ChubbyChecker posted:

drat you're good at making these manifisto!

would you mind making a how-to thread about your work?

hey thanks! I've written up a few posts about some of the techniques I use in gimp, unfortunately they're scattered around because threads get auto-archived / locked for archiving. I haven't really tried to explain much about blender, I think it's a really impressive piece of software but there's foundational knowledge required to make a useful how-to. fortunately there are lots of excellent blender tutorials for all levels, I wouldn't want to reinvent the wheel.

if there are particular techniques / tasks that you or others would like to know more about, I'm happy to try to explain them in more detail. also if people are curious about "where do I get started with blender?" I could probably provide some info. I can also describe the blender stuff I do on a general level, but probably not detailed enough for a step-by-step.

an old thread we had for stuff like this:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792302&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

some of my posts in that thread and elsewhere:

ty nesamdoom!

ChubbyChecker

Manifisto posted:

hey thanks! I've written up a few posts about some of the techniques I use in gimp, unfortunately they're scattered around because threads get auto-archived / locked for archiving. I haven't really tried to explain much about blender, I think it's a really impressive piece of software but there's foundational knowledge required to make a useful how-to. fortunately there are lots of excellent blender tutorials for all levels, I wouldn't want to reinvent the wheel.

if there are particular techniques / tasks that you or others would like to know more about, I'm happy to try to explain them in more detail. also if people are curious about "where do I get started with blender?" I could probably provide some info. I can also describe the blender stuff I do on a general level, but probably not detailed enough for a step-by-step.

an old thread we had for stuff like this:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792302&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

some of my posts in that thread and elsewhere:

thanks! i'll check those out

Manifisto

drilldo squirt posted:

Did anyone save the really cool oil paint sig someone gave me? I think it was gatekeeper but I'm terrible with names.

was this the one? if so, gis to the rescue!

e: there's also this one

and this

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Oct 11, 2018

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Manifisto posted:

was this the one? if so, gis to the rescue!

e: there's also this one

and this

Thanks and godbless friend.

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
a fall sig i requesteth! Nothing in particular, just hoping one of you artists captures me in my impression on this forum!

Lucavi
fail sigs

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
anyone is welcome to use the elaborate fall sig I made last year

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Robot Made of Meat

blaise rascal posted:

anyone is welcome to use the elaborate fall sig I made last year

This is an amazing thing, and it's good to see it again.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

blaise rascal

Robot Made of Meat posted:

This is an amazing thing, and it's good to see it again.
Thanks, pal.

I've got a hankering to play around with animations some more so I'm installing the gimp animation package. Might be fun to play around with. Perhaps I'll make an animation-related thread soon.

blaise rascal

Manifisto posted:

like here's a pixel-y version of the scene, without orion for the moment:

This brings back memories of LOOM.

An excellent game but don't play it on steam because steam has the bad version. Not sure if GOG has the good version or not. The version with voice acting is the bad version

tangie

ChubbyChecker posted:

would you care for one? and if so, what would you like on it?

thanks for the offer

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
one cat fall sig needed
tia

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Hogge Wild posted:

one cat fall sig needed
tia

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

many thanks! i love it!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Hogge Wild posted:

many thanks! i love it!

:toot:

• Locked thread