Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
What's the point in breaking a game if it ruins the challenge?

I used to play FF6 vanish dooming every single boss but now I don't do that and equip the charm bangle and moogle charm as soon as I get them to minimise XP gain and actually make myself think about how to win encounters at massive level and TP deficits.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

CapitalistPig posted:

Yeah but once you've beaten fft like 10 times in the "normal" way you need to find ways to just decimate it or break things. The reason I still play FFT to this day is because I can break it and do challenges and find different ways to play.

Oh yeah then fair enough I guess.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Hi I entered my class as FIRESEAL and now weird things are happening.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

GeneX posted:

I say everyone should vij nat 20, to kill definite scum

I'm sorry Fireseal makes me immune to vigs.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Natural 20 posted:

I'm sorry Fireseal makes me immune to vigs.

Also lol at the person that vigs a mafia superstar.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Natural 20 posted:

Also lol at the person that vigs a mafia superstar.

Also my d1 vigs have targeted anti-town every time because I'm amazing.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

please don't overplay the joke or he'll have to get ironically offended to troll everybody

Ironic?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

hambeet posted:

my son told me off yesterday because i shook on a pinky promise

you shake it you break it he says

tldr; never shake a pinky promise

Please you don't have a son. That implies that another human being touched you at some point.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

YEAH YOU BETTER RUN.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
VI is the best.

Fight me.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Also i'm a libra, like the battle station from gundam wing.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

hambeet posted:

*pixelated spinning in*

*battle music starts*

>Fight
>BadBeet
>Item
>Run

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh oh, or FF1 in rap form.

https://youtu.be/mFwEIOYODpk

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

VI is good too though, yeah.

I once worked an excerpt of Dancing Mad pipe organ into an Easter Sunday service, in my past life as a church pianist :sun:

https://youtu.be/qSCUhqsy4Nk

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Asphyxious posted:

Lol XV was so good I legit forgot it was a final fantasy game.

XV might be my favourite game of all time.

Chill times with good bros :3

I need to play XV at some point.

Too many games too little time.

Too much time wasted.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

hambeet posted:

Can't have been the genius game I wasn't there.

Me neither.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Quistis sweet angel. Deliver me from my teenage years.

Okay I never got this.

Your hot teacher who's clearly into BDSM poo poo says she want to jump your bones.

What straight man says no to this?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Asiina posted:

That's gross, don't be gross.

Ewwww straight men.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

hambeet posted:

A gentleman.

*Holsters gun sword*

*Plays nerd card game instead*

:thurman:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

huh, I wasn't in the genius game at all, but I've been in a lot of Mafia games if you skim those, yeah

HOW CAN IT BE A GENIUS GAME WHEN IT DOES NOT FEATURE YOU, ME OR BEET?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Asphyxious posted:

*incredibly KB voice* my new meta is not making cases so don’t lynch me okay

Now this seems like a statement I can trust.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Asphyxious posted:

WHY IS BIF UP

I told her to go back to sleep.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

A Sometimes Food posted:

Blue magic is hosed up.

Stop I can only get so erect.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

but I wanna get Batman in my party!

Okay but only if you promise to use Severa.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Hal Incandenza posted:

We should probably just vote AA now and get it over with

I can get behind this.

##vote AA

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Yami Fenrir posted:

Because this went so well last game.

Don't think just turbo.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Epsilon Plus posted:

is jokephase over yet

The sun never sets on the jokephase empire.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Epsilon Plus posted:

I'm really upset that nobody actually voted for my balls

Do they realistically react to heat?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

Ok, I'm gonna be real busy at work today, so I'm gonna try and get in something serious now. I have gathered from context that the Squires and Chemists must all be one-shot vidges vs one-shot docs?

I know everyone is dying to repeat FF5 with an N1 apocalypse, but hear me out for a sec.

Who are the only people guaranteed to be able to correctly coordinate a doc on themselves? Scum. So who's most likely to live through this? Scum. Yeah yeah they surely didn't all pick Chemist, but that just means the scum getting protected for sure will be the most valuable ones.

So I implore you, please keep it in your pants for tonight. "BUT BIF," I can already hear you say, "WHY DO YOU HATE FUN?!"

Yes, yes I know it would be fun ok? But you know what is also fun? Having time to actually get a good read and feel sure you've caught scum, and then when no one else is listening to you to goddamn lunch them already, you just ice em and go THERE, SEE, I WAS RIGHT :smuggo: (...or of course you end up horribly wrong, but at least then it was based off something meatier than a weak D1 hunch, or meta policy vig)

Just sayin. Don't @ me and make a whole slapfight out of it, if you disagree just go ahead with your apocalypse and I'll just enjoy saying told-you-so, probably from deaddoc

I feel like this is targeted at someone.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

one person having a dayvig is pretty different from mass night action apocalypse :cheeky:

Look you know I'd only vig you if I thought there was a chance of jafar.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

guys I am trying to be extra chill this game please stop tempting me to just call everyone idiots all day

It's okay Bif, you scumslipped D1.

You're just not built for that side y'know?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

oh no not you too Nat, I thought you knew how to read

I did!

You said "The only people who can coordinate are scum."

Then I kinda stopped paying attention.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

Nat not wanting to speculate about optimal use of game mechanics?!

... means he's probably bored town then unfortunately, bah

Meh it's obvious how you should play with your mechanics and if you haven't realised what to do and who to target yet you're probably bad.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

protecting Jeabus, obviously :3:

He'll die by 1hp

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

imgay posted:

I hope I unlock the power to dracula people this game.

I'm actually a sexy dracula.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

with an equally sexy OP!

YEAH I DO.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Natural 20 posted:

YEAH I DO.

Inb4 get a room.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Hi I'm at a party because why the gently caress is a deadline on Friday.

No vote, not enough evidence for anything and I've no time to analyse.

• Locked thread