Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Gonna keep playing til I get better, I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

The one FF I never really played cause I suck at strategy games so badly. So are we killing god or fake god?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Ate kebab. Got the shits. No regrets. Time for mafia.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I'm a capricorn which is why I eat garbage and climb things.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Slamburger posted:

What was everyone's favorite Final Fantasy?

Mine was IV (released as II on SNES)

VI, VII and VIII were all great for different reasons but IV was just such a solid game.

VII or XV. VII was the second one I played and XV was just such a chill road trip fantasy game it was unique and rad.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Natural 20 posted:

Okay I never got this.

Your hot teacher who's clearly into BDSM poo poo says she want to jump your bones.

What straight man says no to this?

Blue magic is hosed up.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Lunch the vore fetishists?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I used a GF and can't remember anything. This is the post burgers thread right?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Aww poo poo we all grew up together didn't we. And Cpig was the orphanage caretaker. No wonder I'm so hosed up.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Oh wow guns everywhere.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Asphyxious posted:

Such a beautiful day out that even the Aussie shitposters are quiet.

Still hungover from celebrating last night.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Asphyxious posted:

Beasts all over the shop... You'll be one of them, sooner or later...

Would cult fit the flavour? The game is certainly big enough.

My knowledge pf FFT is basically what I could glean from FF 14's Ivalice raids.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

What the poo poo all these strangers

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Time to start casework I guess.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

So the people the guns failed on, do you think any of them had the guns fail due to vig immunity and not gun failure chance?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

So I wonder if any of the super lurkers are going to show up for this here cuddle deadline?

I am here now. Reading thread 200 posts since I went to bed.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I don't like the Gaspy vote and everytime I've conceded and voted to ensure we cuddle someone they've been town. Or I've been scum jumping on a convenient train.

So ##vote Cubical

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

CubicalSucrose posted:

What's your wincon again?

They implied survivor which has me... suspicious for several reasons.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Games this large I have to assume there's at least one bodyguard/doc running around, so an early cop claim isn't the worst decision. So basically if they're claiming cop I'm willing to see if we get some results.

Of course game this large opens the door for all kinds of gnarly poo poo.

As things go I'm leaning toward AA lunch. They could have seen Asiina kill (though even then it's unclear if they were scum or vig, the denial says scum though if they did it). AA could have seen an impostor. Or and this is a thing, AA has done weirdly complex gambits to get reactions before. And has already lied in this game.

I'm sitting ##vote AA for now but no rush.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I agree on Toal but I guess I'm still really unhappy with AA. Like not even a policy 3p lunch, survivors can be good for town, but the way AA is playing it is not endearing them to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

A Sometimes Food posted:

As things go I'm leaning toward AA lunch. They could have seen Asiina kill (though even then it's unclear if they were scum or vig, the denial says scum though if they did it). AA could have seen an impostor. Or and this is a thing, AA has done weirdly complex gambits to get reactions before. And has already lied in this game.

I'm sitting ##vote AA for now but no rush.

And the lying. Basically I'm not going to autolunch 3ps, but 3ps who are cagey, evasive and change their answers. Fuuuuuuuckkkkk that.

• Locked thread