Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
  • Locked thread
Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Put. Me. In. Coach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I feel like I'm the only one to play tactics A2 grimoir of whatever. I've never played those other ones.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm just going to let my eyes glaze over everything cause now I want to play this game and not be spoiled.

I have incredibly fond memories of A2, lots of great music for a ds game (I think?) and want to relive that experience now. I think the story in A2 was kind of meh, but the tactics.... those were advanced.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

I'm just going to let my eyes glaze over everything cause now I want to play this game and not be spoiled.

I have incredibly fond memories of A2, lots of great music for a ds game (I think?) and want to relive that experience now. I think the story in A2 was kind of meh, but the tactics.... those were advanced.

I mean cpigs posts.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Exploits make me sad, unless the game is an unfun slog.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm v. excited to get another wonderful mafia game.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SolusLunes posted:

dear thread:

i want a dayvig one of these games

someone's gotta drop the hammer and drat the consequences and I want that to be me

Its your lucky day. Want to trade and do justice against scum?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Dancer posted:

God drat CPig knows his audience. Chaos will ensue
Folks, I'm not sure I feel safe in this game. I will get overwhelmed. Please relieve my burden, I'm scared
##vote Dancer

Its okay Dancer, come the end of day 2 I'm sure we'll all be dead anyways -or- we vig scum team out via rng.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SolusLunes posted:

The perfect strategy is to always vig yourself

You've got a 100% success rate of vigging someone who kills townies, and generally that's always scum!

Hmm, but I'm 100% town.

That's a good point though, maybe I case them first before I day-vig em I'll hit scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

There are many people I haven't played mafia with here this game. Hi! I've played a lot of mafia now and I've finally achieved the rank of bitter vet.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Asiina posted:

You idiots missed CL's very good joke and I am disappointed.

Whats the punchline?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Your Personal Muse posted:

One vet to another, what do you think about my KB case

You're both scum bussing each other.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Your Personal Muse posted:

If you were a true mafia bitter vet, you would complain about me casing d1

Lynch all liars

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Funfortunately I'm a Pisces.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hey, Cecil is my fave ff protag. He's also bae and handsome.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Asphyxious posted:

Your posts this game seem different.

What would normal KB do as someone who's only played with them once in FE.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Oh lol. This is why I'm a bitter vet, my sheer knowledge of everyone's relationships with each other.

I can't wait for some actual casing.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SolusLunes posted:

man idgi aren't you newer than me

I was joking! Ha ha.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I feel like this is one of those jokes where it's a joke until it goes through.

Anyways I'm not going to be lunching town superstar AA anytime soon.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

chaoslord posted:

Also quote this post if you want to be friends

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

But also town doesn't need friends.

I have learned the way.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

did anyone seriously sit through all the hyuk-hyuks and not subtle at all hints and NOT figure out what Squire did

You can just quote all the hints and let em speak for themselves.

Anyways Bif's right hopefully we don't go all vig crazy and let people make cases first.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Kitiara posted:

Gaaaah, I'm too confused. There are too many posts and too many players. And you ALL look suspicious. Is it best to lynch someone today or not?

Always be lynching.

It's in towns best interest to gather as much info as possible early. Don't worry, more stuff will crop up after night 1 and the game can truly start. I think that D1's are the most awkward thing, but if anyone strikes your interest hit the filter by post button and just read through what they say to try and make things more manageable.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Dancer posted:

##vote Asiina before she fakes another tornado as an excuse to lurk.

Is this it Dancer?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

keep it 100 with me, who were you before imgay

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I was trying to think of something nice to say but all I could think of was rereg with that name, thanks for keeping it 100 tho!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

imgay posted:

Dad, why do you suffere from dangoranpa

Isn't danganranpa an asset in situations like this? It's basically mafia lite.

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't, I turn on the Japanese audio

lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

There's a whole lot of posters and not a lot of substantial things being said. The case against solus looks kinda small to me and the 4 votes on AA were jokes, but I've seen people lunched over less by D1 standards? I personally think AA and Bif are town.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

why's that? I mean, I am, but all I've done apart from a bit of mechanics chat is aggressively shitpost so how would you know

I mean, actually telling town not to immediately vig as many people as possible is a good notch above the content that most people have been posting imo?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Dancer posted:

Yeah okay, that's the right answer. (Sorry GeneX, I'm following on phone and there are too many people to keep track of).

I'm a Squire. Any squire, unless I'm mistaken should know the obvious flaw in Bif's original theory.

Dancer, sweet dancer. Want to trade tonight?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Well, we're only half way to a day 1 lunch. I'd rather lunch than no lunch, and the hopping off and on the bandwagon is not the absolute worst evidence (it isn't the best either) for day 1, 28 person game.

##vote Solus

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SolusLunes posted:

Well gently caress it if I'm going out I'm going to call out scum, and then grade myself at the end:

1. Toalpaz
2. CubicalSucrose
3. Jeabus
4. Kitiara
5. ASF

And for 3p I'm calling it for Bif

Might as well explain yourself before you end up lunched. Or are these bad feelings?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

gently caress day 1. Go home beet u drunk.

Yeah, I'm not like believing believing what is being said by Solus. I'm just getting more opinions and accounts so that maybe we have something to check later.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SolusLunes posted:

YOU KNOW WHY I PICKED YOU

Sweats under solus' intense pressure and investigative skill

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SolusLunes posted:

meta joke

GET REKT SCUMBO

fucuuuuckck

Sorry solus I get it now! p.funny.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh I don't really think you're scum, but if we don't lunch it's bad for town right?

Also if we no lunch I really don't want to be scapegoated for jumping off.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SolusLunes posted:

On the other hand I don't think anyone will hold it against you for keeping your vote on me, given how I've literally turned D1 into ALL ABOUT ME, FEATURING SOLUS, THE BAD D1 JOKEPHASE WHO LOOKS LIKE SCUM.

Especially being that Bif is, and Bif floated the theory that probably exonerates me.

the ones that burn the brightest also burn the fastest.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Solus somehow pull a voltorb on us. That was pretty funny out of context last game.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SolusLunes posted:

then unvote me, town threadmason friend

Alas, I find myself with a burden to bear for this thread. E+ is right about lynching you in general, and even if I think you're townish not getting to know if you're town is bad in general for the thread.

For example what if we don't lynch you here and then later on people throw suspicion onto you again tomorrow? If we lynch you tomorrow you flip town then town's wasted 2 days debating you. At least we lynch you today, I'm pretty sure you'll flip town, but if you flip scum it's super good for us. If you flip town we move on. No wasted actions, imo.

I'm rooting for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SolusLunes posted:

Okay, then, second question:

If I do somehow survive, would you actually vote to lynch me tomorrow, without any other prompting than night actions and today's posts?

Nah, I'm just assuming people might feel the situation is unresolved like D1 b4 and seek to resolve it, or bring in some new 'evidence' and call it suspicious.

Anyways d2 both of us might not be around very long enough to have a vote that matters so...

• Locked thread
«4 »