Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

If so what is stopping you from just doing a poo poo load of whippets in between espresso shots all day long?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I used to.

Didn't have access to the gas, OP

Stooge
Aug 27, 2018

Oxygen starvation from doing too many whippets at work.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the boss doesn't like it when you just lie there for five hours listening to phish

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

No, I do not work at a coffee shop.

But I am flattered that you care about me so much that you would care so much about me as to ask about my place of employment.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Gets to be too much of a pain in the rear end to clean biscotti crumbs and spit out of the charging canister. :munch:

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm too busy waging war on Christmas for that op

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I ought to, i love the stuff

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Isaac posted:

I ought to, i love the stuff
I went to the drug store the other week and since they keep them behind the counter so crackheads don't steal them I asked the guy and he said they didn't have any due to manufacturing issues. Likely story but you can't fool me you are just huffing them all yourself in the stock room! <:mad:>

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
We just have a big tank of the stuff that's replaced regularly. Gets wild over here.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

I went to the drug store the other week and since they keep them behind the counter so crackheads don't steal them I asked the guy and he said they didn't have any due to manufacturing issues. Likely story but you can't fool me you are just huffing them all yourself in the stock room! <:mad:>

I meant coffee not whippets. Or as they call them in my nation, nangs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Isaac posted:

I meant coffee not whippets. Or as they call them in my nation, nangs
i used to work in a coffee shop a long time ago it was pretty fun

now i get paid to post

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i only do poppers OP

im gay

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Why do I have to work at a coffee shop to do whippets constantly at work?

e:

numberoneposter posted:

now i get paid to post

and same!

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

HAHA this nerd just ordered a coffee! that will be $3.25

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

numberoneposter posted:

If so what is stopping you from just doing a poo poo load of whippets in between espresso shots all day long?

I used to work at a coffee shop.

I did a poo poo load of whippets.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lowtax, if you're reading this, all the goons getting paid to post should pay you some kind of dividend or monthly royalty based on income base on the time spent posting while at work to supplement the forums.
Have them input their gross income and tax them accordingly. See, it even fits in with your handle - it's perfect.

naem
May 29, 2011

i worked part time at a starbucks in collage, and then again briefly after being laid off, and after my then gf and i broke up i had sex with several of my female coworkers repeatedly

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What if we don't work at a coffee shop but work at a coffee shop? Would the actual employees be kind enough to let a customer to some whippets?

Also, this seems good to post here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDWlNv5XFFM

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Chinatown posted:

i only do poppers OP

im gay

Came in here to say: why don't you just do poppers?

Are they at all similar?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

SleepySonata posted:

Came in here to say: why don't you just do poppers?

Are they at all similar?

Not at all!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

curlys gold posted:

HAHA this nerd just ordered a coffee! that will be $3.25

NO! $2.50. :catbert:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Someone in my dorm hall in college worked at Starbucks and they had a lot of whippets to distribute. Was nice.

Goonerousity
Sep 25, 2017

aww yeah
I used to work at a coffee shop. At exactly 3:45 I would burst in and scream gibberish, then grab random things and throw them at customers. Now that I think about it, I wasn’t really hired to work there, I’m just an alcoholic

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

things to do this weekend:
-WEED
-BEER
-WHIPPETS
-COFFEE
-BATH SALTS
-MY TAXES

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

naem posted:

i worked part time at a starbucks in collage, and then again briefly after being laid off, and after my then gf and i broke up i had sex with several of my female coworkers repeatedly

How'd that work out for you?
asking for a barrista

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

lets all get part time jobs at starbucks and huff all the whippets and sleep with all the baristas

naem
May 29, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

How'd that work out for you?
asking for a barrista

i wouldn’t recommend having sexd with coworkers in general unless you don’t plan on staying at that job for very long

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i work at a "coffee" "shop" (i sell weed)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

lets all get part time jobs at starbucks and huff all the whippets and sleep with all the baristas

Yeah that sounds kind of dumb. Why would you get a job somewhere just to gently caress somebody? Like you could just have sex with baristas outside of the coffee shop if you was all like “hey lady you make some good af coffee wanna suck my dick?” like if you saw them at a McDonald’s or whatever. Because like McDonald’s can’t fire a Starbucks employee even if they are drinking coffee.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

you wouldnt think all those baristas were so horny underneath their powdered wigs and robes

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

things to do this weekend:
-WEED
-BEER
-WHIPPETS
-COFFEE
-BATH SALTS
-MY TAXES

Gonna to eat some faces? :unsmigghh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
This tread made me all horney and now i wanna gently caress the starbucks mermaid ladie i seen her tiddies before

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

This tread made me all horney and now i wanna gently caress the starbucks mermaid ladie i seen her tiddies before

Both of them? :eyepop:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

mothers lock up your daughters, nooner is getting all horned up!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Clam down nooner! :backtowork:

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have a job with a pension thank you very much.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I had a bad day and complained that Starbucks burnt my coffee. The manager ground some beans and gave m,e a fresh cup.

It still tasted burnt. I gave a tip because I felt bad for complaining.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Nooner posted:

aw fk yeah this gets me all horny thinking about it :jackbud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I have access to small/large tanks o medical nitrous oxide 50% with oxygen and it's totally not regulated or kept track of.
I've still never tried it. Maybe i should.

• Locked thread