Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

please do not buy kam next prez at twenty six whole cents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baddog
May 12, 2001
So that market is

odds Biden wins and then kamala wins in 2028 +
odds Biden wins and he resigns or dies by 2028 +
odds something bad happens to him in next couple months and she is nominee and somehow wins.

Think it's priced as if it is *only* a death pool. She's gonna be in the top couple Dems running for the next one, just from name recognition. I guess you have to discount that it is a nearly 5 year market. And predictit is still on death watch too.

(I thought if Trump won he would still just be 45th, not 45th and 47th. But I guess Grover Cleveland is referred to as the 22nd and 24th. So no extra odds from semantics there.)

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

cashed out of the GOP VP market for now, thanks so much Vivek

Tulsi rising makes me want to get back in with some more NOs though....