Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Dynamic horse testicles, they shrink in cold weather
Name your horse
You can scold or praise your horse
Whistle radius grows when the horse bond grows
Horse equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the hair
A Dutch preview said they put dreadlocks in the hair of their horse
Horses poo poo dynamically
Walk your horse around
Jump from your horse onto a moving train
Brush your horses. Arthur makes remarks about the horse depending on the horses gender
Store horses in stables so you have more backup horses
Horses die and can't be resurrected
Tell a horse to flee to spare it's life
Horses kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Horses have personalities
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks
This, a thousand times this

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982 posted:

Jump over a log too fast? Arthur's hat will have to be picked back up (suddenly anticipating the fuckin japanophile dipshits' concern trolls) The hat will ALWAYS be back on your horse.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Oh my god. The simulation in red dead redemption is so real i accidentally made horses go extinct in game by overburdening them with level 10 +5 platinum pinecones during the pinecone double exp weekend event, causing them to die of exhaustion, and now i cant complete a quest that requires a horae

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Oh my god. The simulation in red dead redemption is so real i accidentally made horses go extinct in game by overburdening them with level 10 +5 platinum pinecones during the pinecone double exp weekend event, causing them to die of exhaustion, and now i cant complete a quest that requires a horae

Lmfao

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Haha!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

Playing it now for the first time.

I get more bounty’s from incidentally bumping into people than from my perfect heists.

People escalate to pistols quickly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Use the horse's balls like a flail to clobber your enemys.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

This thread should be in the goldmine

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

No don’t goldmine it yet I just got it.

Gonna eagerly post into the void.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

Jump over a log too fast? Arthur's hat will have to be picked back up (suddenly anticipating the fuckin japanophile dipshits' concern trolls) The hat will ALWAYS be back on your horse.

This

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Dipshit concern troll japanophile nazi transphobe fyad posters ruined this thread too bad they were still around in 2018 fuuu

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

should have realised they were nazis the moment they made fun if the game where you can beat up kkk members

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

codex is sitting on the crack for this because R* anti-piracy tech makes the horse balls expand in the cold

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

I am Uncle Arthur and I will see this world burn to get that story book for Jack.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Do me a favour, take your horse up into the mountains and watch its nut sack shrivel in real time. Chills. Oh yeah, that mountain, you can go there.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

I did notice some horse scrotum, ty for the tip

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

I waited until night to rob a train above emerald ranch because I didn’t want to get any bounty in the southern state.

I hopped on, knocked out two dudes silently but then a dude on the roof heard me I guess because the alarm was sounded. Killed a dozen lawmen in the wilderness and left no witnesses. Looted the train but it was worthless, basically just some ammo and food.
Then as I was leaving I started the train up again and went the opposite direction. Shortly thereafter I received a $300 bounty. So much bloodshed and bounty for a handful of canned fruit.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I did a few lawless events where I'd stand on a hill outside of Valentine and see how many people I could snipe before they found me or I'd run around throwing dynamite into buildings but generally I played as a law abiding citizen. idk if it's the connection to the character of Arthur or the lack of weapon/vehicle variety but the "5 star rampages" I'd have so much fun with in GTA I never really got into in RDR2.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

When robbing trains you have to walk up to the passengers and do the context sensitive prompt when you point their gun at them and make them give you poo poo. Like every R* game there is a mission 15 hours in that teaches you this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm actually playing the online of this. It's fun, and there is a lot to do, but I it would be more fun if the other players didn't exist so I didn't keep getting disconnected and animals actually spawned. I keep prodromally thinking about glitched pinecones all the time too.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

Knuc U Kinte posted:

When robbing trains you have to walk up to the passengers and do the context sensitive prompt when you point their gun at them and make them give you poo poo. Like every R* game there is a mission 15 hours in that teaches you this.

Heck yeah, I’m robbing trains. Didn’t have dynamite with me though so I couldn’t blow up the safe!

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

The ambience and immersion of this game are incredible. I love that regular people actually have interesting conversations.

Every time I hear something cool my brain thinks it must be a side quest because that’s how so many other games work. But nope, it’s just interesting npcs living in a fleshed our world :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

The ambience and immersion of this game are incredible. I love that regular people actually have interesting conversations.

Every time I hear something cool my brain thinks it must be a side quest because that’s how so many other games work. But nope, it’s just interesting npcs living in a fleshed our world :)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Excerpts from the Journal of Clive Wearing

7:03 AM: Mistook the horse balls' rattle for the side-quest alert jingle
7:35 AM: Heard the horse's balls, thought they were a side quest.
8:05 AM: Found a sidequest
8:06 AM: Mistake, horse balls
9:51 AM: Someone's been writing in my journal about horse balls

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Qcs and imp zone are the only places worth posting in anymore.