Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

tao of lmao posted:

Qcs and imp zone are the only places worth posting in anymore.

im moving all my posting to the new star wars forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

*waves hand* this is not the forum you were looking for

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the star wars forum has 6 mods, imp zone sadly down to only one, i know where there good posts will be

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

I made it to the southern state and had a small cutscene where some hillbillies threatened me. I of course dispatched my foes and then gadzooks more of the hillbillies arrived as reinforcement!

I shot the first one off his horse and then the remaining four all did a three stooges act by running into and causing a deadly pile up. Had a good chuckle at that one.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

Also some folks in Saint Denis tried to rob me and I fought back but that makes me wanted for murder?

Is there a specific action you need to do when being robbed to avoid committing a crime?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

the star wars forum has 6 mods, imp zone sadly down to only one, i know where there good posts will be

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

elf help book posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

elf help book posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

on e of you moron mods unstick the top 3 threds and also reopen the gamers.cool thread or face the punishment

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

on e of you moron mods unstick the top 3 threds and also reopen the gamers.cool thread or face the punishment

Hi mods, please ban me you bootlicking thugs!

I love Imp Zone and because of that I'm doing my best to save it from the completely lovely junkyard that it sprang from before the literal child-brained owner flushes either the community here, or the entire website down the toilet

the events that occurred on the night of the stream with the "livebans" were really beyond the pale and basically killed any appetite I had to post here or spend money here, at the behest of a nazi chud peanut gallery, a man in his 40's banned some of my favorite people from their favorite place and seriously upset them, if you can countenance that poo poo, be my guest

i've been workin' hard (thank you!) to capture as many disaffected, displaced and banned posters as I can, and have literally hundreds trickling into the new hotness.

so come check us out!
https://gamers.cool/register/

if you register with your SA account name, I can track you down and approve you (we're doing manual approvals for now) and you can come check out the new joint, which despite being a work in progress is already REALLY loving solid.

if you can't be bothered, or if all of this is "dumb online bullshit" or you don't care, then I bid you good posting friend, it was nice making content with you!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

I love Imp Zone and because of that I'm doing my best to save it from the completely lovely junkyard that it sprang from before the literal child-brained owner flushes either the community here, or the entire website down the toilet

the events that occurred on the night of the stream with the "livebans" were really beyond the pale and basically killed any appetite I had to post here or spend money here, at the behest of a nazi chud peanut gallery, a man in his 40's banned some of my favorite people from their favorite place and seriously upset them, if you can countenance that poo poo, be my guest

i've been workin' hard (thank you!) to capture as many disaffected, displaced and banned posters as I can, and have literally hundreds trickling into the new hotness.

so come check us out!

if you register with your SA account name, I can track you down and approve you (we're doing manual approvals for now) and you can come check out the new joint, which despite being a work in progress is already REALLY loving solid.

if you can't be bothered, or if all of this is "dumb online bullshit" or you don't care, then I bid you good posting friend, it was nice making content with you!

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

so come check us out!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book posted:

so come check us out!

lmfao

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

elf help book posted:

so come check us out!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

so come check us out!

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

elf help book posted:

so come check us out!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

elf help book posted:

so come check us out!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

so come check us out!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can you guys take your forums drama somewhere else. We’re discussing the game in here.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

I spent a lot of time hunting for legendary animals that apparently don’t exist until further into the game. Wrecked.

Got to the end of Chapter 3 and I feel like one of the feuding families got off way more leniently than the other. I might make a house call and finish pruning the family tree...

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

so come check us out!

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

so come check us out!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

so come check us out!

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Can you guys take your forums drama somewhere else. We’re discussing the game in here.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

I made a skunk hay :)

It keeps getting knocked off in fights tho.

Is there an easy way to make crafted hats pop up on the horse menu? Normally I have to go to a wardrobe to make the crafted hat spawn again.

Currently the horse wardrobe only seems to let me grab bought hats (and Arthur’s custom).

I saved the hat as part of a custom outfit, but if I have lost the hat and then try and switch to the custom outfit, the hat doesn’t respawn.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Doesn't the horse have a separate slot specifically for hats? I think you go to the wardrobe and find the hat and then set it as available on the horse. I could be mistaken though it's been a while since I played.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Jump over a log too fast? Arthur's hat will have to be picked back up (suddenly anticipating the fuckin japanophile dipshits' concern trolls) The hat will ALWAYS be back on your horse.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Stout shako for 2 refined.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

Is there an easy way to make crafted hats pop up on the horse menu?

Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

I wish my parents talked about me the way Arthur talks about his beloved horse.

“Heh... that’s, my, boy”

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

Arthur: I have slain countless lawmen, robbed hordes of innocents, made widows of hundreds. I am not a man. I am a typhoon of bullets.

Also Arthur: wow Dutch you fed the corrupt mafioso dude, who set us up to be killed, to an alligator. I question your morality.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

I don’t really understand how or why Micah was doing any of that late game stuff. I also don’t know why that lady confessed and get blasted if she wasn’t the one doing the evil.

I do understand that the death roller outfit is sick as heck.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

thought of this again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao