Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Watcha Got?
Dill Pickles
Sweet Pickles because IM A RETARD
Bread and Butter Pickles because im literally Hitler
Pickled Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Saved the last couple jars. Time to make habanero pickles bitch!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One time my cousin who later tried pawning an n64 for cigarettes instead of rent drank half a jar of old pickle juice while playing truth or dare.

He later spent most of the night outside retching his guts out.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
My dad would pour the pickle juice down the sink meanign the top halves of the pickles were all poking out and got all shrivly and gross and I had to sit him down and explain to him that he was ruining the pickles at age 8.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
pickle backs

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Does drinking pickle juice really help hangovers or is that just another polish lie?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

Saved the last couple jars. Time to make habanero pickles bitch!!!

Spice list, please! I've got 15 pounds of sliced cucumbers brining for tomorrow and I need a hot pickle recipe

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Drunk Nerds posted:

Spice list, please! I've got 15 pounds of sliced cucumbers brining for tomorrow and I need a hot pickle recipe

You take store bought pickles, eat the pickles, then add more cucumbers and habaneros or whatever peps you want. Use gloves for the love of god.

Like this:

Theres 2 habanero peppers in each jar. I'm probably gonna die but it will be worth it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

OMFG FURRY posted:

pickle backs

:yeah:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pickles are bad and so is their juice.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

You take store bought pickles, eat the pickles, then add more cucumbers and habaneros or whatever peps you want. Use gloves for the love of god.

Like this:

Theres 2 habanero peppers in each jar. I'm probably gonna die but it will be worth it.

Oh okay. How do you slice the habs? How hot is it for someone who likes heat? I've eaten a whole hab on andare and didnt even cry

I did the cucumbers on the mandoline. So loving fast but i sliced my finger on the very last slice

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I tried pickled carrot today.

I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Drunk Nerds posted:

Oh okay. How do you slice the habs?

however you want. u just want surface area to spread the capsaicin into the brine. i figure the finer the chop the hotter it will become, and probably quicker too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I tried pickled carrot today.

I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

supposed to go in your mouth

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
optimal pickle length? i would venture an inch

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
How hot is it to a guy who has a huge tolerance? Ive eaten a raw hab before and didnt cry. I couldve run a python through my sinuses they were so clear

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

lol but seriously I posted:

optimal pickle length? i would venture an inch

Very unsettling

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Milo and POTUS posted:

supposed to go in your mouth

fun fact: putting ginger up your rear end is called "figging"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Drunk Nerds posted:

How hot is it to a guy who has a huge tolerance? Ive eaten a raw hab before and didnt cry. I couldve run a python through my sinuses they were so clear

they are perfect to pop between sips of beer for you probably.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Anyone tried cooking bride's pickle recipe

https://cookingbride.com/sauces-and-seasonings/hamburger-dill-pickles-slices/

It looks the most like what I want to taste, but she's kind of daffy (tells me to add sugar but never tells
Me how much). It's fine I can figure it out but if her recipes are cray I dont want to waste 15 lbs of cucks

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Sep 22, 2018

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Im gonna drink the pickle juice glug gulg oh no wait that was bone hurting juice 9wtch ooff owie nownghstch

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

they are perfect to pop between sips of beer for you probably.

Thanks for the help. This thread was perfectly timed for me

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
Every time somebody talks about pickles I feel compelled to point out that I like Vlasic Original Dill Pickles better than the Kosher ones. They’re more salty or something.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
if youre saving pickle juice for later can it sit out on the counter or do you have to refrigerate it

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Pickled watermelon. Makes the love juice flow my grandad says.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

burial posted:

Every time somebody talks about pickles I feel compelled to point out that I like Vlasic Original Dill Pickles better than the Kosher ones. They’re more salty or something.

I got some vlasic "just pickles" meaning they didnt have any of the unnatural preservatives or neon green food dye. they didnt taste as good

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Haverchuck posted:

I got some vlasic "just pickles" meaning they didnt have any of the unnatural preservatives or neon green food dye. they didnt taste as good

I believe it. I believe it completely. I’m pretty sure the ones I was talking about do have all the unnatural stuff, luckily. I don’t really know what makes them different to the regular/kosher ones but they are lovely (if much harder to find.)

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
lemme just take this tasty food and leave it in foul smelling liquid until it grows funky poo poo and also smells foul

smdh

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SeXReX posted:

lemme just take this tasty food and leave it in foul smelling liquid until it grows funky poo poo and also smells foul

smdh

Quit talking bout yo momma's pussy LMAO

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

I would straight chug a gallon of pickle juice. poo poo is loving delicious.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

One time I got one of those large pickles in a bag of pickle juice you can buy at the gas station. On my way to class I ate the pickle, and then drank the juice. It made me so sick that I threw up on the steering wheel and swerved off the rode.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i bought a whole jar of knax tonight

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
is kimchi a pickle

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Devils Affricate posted:

is kimchi a pickle

technically its fermented pickled veggies i think?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Chinatown posted:

technically its fermented pickled veggies i think?

i think so too, we'll figure this out eventually brother

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

OMFG FURRY posted:

pickle backs

LOOK AT THIS BRINY BATH

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
IM A BRINY BOY

GET BRINY

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
I took a swig of pickle juice when I was like ten years old and instantly had an explosive diarreah. I wasn't sick before or after, I still don't have any idea what reaction took place

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Pneub posted:

I took a swig of pickle juice when I was like ten years old and instantly had an explosive diarreah. I wasn't sick before or after, I still don't have any idea what reaction took place
thats the bar mitzvah i think

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Linux Pirate posted:

Does drinking pickle juice really help hangovers or is that just another polish lie?

Hangovers are primarily caused by dehydration, so yeah. Pickle brine is commonly used as emergency rehydration for heat exhaustion in blue collar job sites because it's full of electrolytes without also being full of sugar like sports drinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

shadowvine118 posted:

One time I got one of those large pickles in a bag of pickle juice you can buy at the gas station. On my way to class I ate the pickle, and then drank the juice. It made me so sick that I threw up on the steering wheel and swerved off the rode.
While I don't doubt the chain of events I am dubious about the cause an effect. This wasn't some questionable sandwich that may or may not have been kept properly cold, you're talking about a packaged shelf stable snack that happened to be bought at a gas station. Might as well blame your diarrhea on a bag of chips at that point. Oh no the 7-11 off brand Doritos gave me food poisoning.

• Locked thread