Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«71 »
Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

College Slice

i cant wait to watch the dnc try to sabotage bernie and fail wile e coyote style again. it was one of the highlights of 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Best case scenario, Bernard Sanders is President. Worst case scenario, Lowtax gets another to keep the lights on

One or both of them will be dead by then.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

College Slice

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-leaked-emails

(((bernie)))

quote:

One email from DNC chief financial officer Brad Marshall read: “It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist."

Marshall added in a later email: “It’s these Jesus thing.”

In response, CEO Amy Dacey said: "Amen."

"its not a conspiracy" i say in my secret email

quote:

On May 21, DNC national press secretary Mark Pautenbach suggested pushing a narrative that Sanders "never ever had his act together, that his campaign was a mess."

After detailing several arguments that could be made to push that narrative, Paustenbach concludes: "It's not a DNC conspiracy, it's because they never had their act together."

obama was busy losing a scotus seat

quote:

In one email on May 9, DNC mid-Atlantic and PAC finance director Alexandra Shapiro noted that Obama wouldn't travel 20 minutes to help the party secure $350,000 in donations.

"He really won’t go up 20 minutes for $350k?" Shapiro wrote. "THAT’S f---ing stupid."

DNC national finance director Jordan Kaplan responded: "or he is the president of the united states with a pretty big day job."

these same people cant figure out why nobody wants to donate to the democrats

quote:

In a May 16 exchange about where to seat a top Florida donor, Kaplan declared that "he doesn’t sit next to POTUS!" -- referring to Obama.

“Bittel will be sitting in the sh---iest corner I can find,” responded Shapiro. She also referred to other donors as "clowns."

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

Betting it all on Bernie!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

[b]by Nyc_Tattoo[/b
]

yeah ok i toxxed trump on accident and he won so maybe if i toxx bernie on purpose he'll at least not have a heart attack before the election

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

Bernie status: Alive, Strong, my friend.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Even if he dies we will preserve his corpse like Lenin and let it sit in the Oval Office

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Why would I toxx for Bernie when the DNC will just steal the nomination again

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Bernie Sanders is going to trick a whole generation into thinking the Democratic Party is salvagable, I hate him.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

GokuGoesSSJ3
Apr 15, 2017

Throwing down to be banned before 2020 due to the advanced old age of Crazy Bernie.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Throwing down to be banned before 2020 due to the advanced old age of Crazy Bernie.

lol coward

Bernie will win

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

College Slice

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fan of Britches

Bernie isn’t even close to being the oldest loving senator, or even a senator who’s lived the longest. it’s a dumb issue and is gonna be brought up by people who will vote for Dianne loving Feinstein in november

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bernie's 2020 campaign platform will be available in November: https://www.amazon.com/Where-We-Her...s/dp/1250163269

Bern that poo poo down

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

i'll only buy it on audible if he does the reading and also sings at least 5 songs at the end

GokuGoesSSJ3
Apr 15, 2017

really queer Christmas posted:

Bernie isn’t even close to being the oldest loving senator, or even a senator who’s lived the longest. it’s a dumb issue and is gonna be brought up by people who will vote for Dianne loving Feinstein in november

no poo poo

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

ScrubLeague posted:

i'll only buy it on audible if he does the reading and also sings at least 5 songs at the end

I'll only buy it if the last chapter illustrates in succinct detail the Gulag blueprints for caging neoliberals, corporate media pundits, and alt-righters indefinitely

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

Mantis42 posted:

Even if he dies we will preserve his corpse like Lenin and let it sit in the Oval Office

that would confirm his status as best president, bar none.

GokuGoesSSJ3
Apr 15, 2017

A Bernie Sanders that has ascended past a Bernie Sanders. A Bernie Sanders 2.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

just loving lol if you haven’t accepted the immortal science of Marxism and it’s herald Bernard Sanders into your heart and mind.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bernie should run on legalizing weed.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That is one of the many winning platform planks that Bernie could and should run on, yes.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

bernie is legalized weed

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

I no longer smoke weed—I’m high on bernie.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Freebase Bernie

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

President Bernard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Oft_YA7es

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

President Bernard Sanders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLF7Fl4SXh8

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

if you ask Bernie who his favorite 27 club artist is he’ll say “Janis Joplin.”

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fyQ1k94boE

ate shit on live tv fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Oct 4, 2018

Malah
May 18, 2015

GET THAT GODDAMN HEN, BERNIE

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

Just a reminder that Bernie is going to win the 2020 presidential election for the united states.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fan of Britches

Bernie

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Just a reminder that Bernie is going to win the 2020 presidential election for the united states.

Yeah, everyone will vote for him except the superdelegates.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

just a reminder: Bernie Sanders, whom I will vote for in both the NYS democratic primary and the general election for president of the United States of America, is the most right-wing candidate I will support.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

BERNIE!!!

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

if bernie doesnt run can this include the "bernie's handpicked successor" caveat

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

Bernie will run and Bernie will win, congrats on your toxx for Bernie

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

bernie will win, in my heart, and in america.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fan of Britches

Clawtopsy posted:

bernie will win, in my heart, and in america.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

just a reminder: Bernie Sanders, whom I will vote for in both the NYS Massachusetts democratic primary and the general election for president of the United States of America, is the most right-wing candidate I will support.

«71 »