Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Betting my clean rap sheet and the future of America on this. GET THAT GODDAMN HEN, BERNIE!!

:bernget20: :bernget20: :bernget20: :bernget20: :bernget20: :bernget20: :bernget20:
:bernget20: :bernget20: :bernget20: :bernget20: :bernget20: :bernget20: :bernget20:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twitch and spasm
Jul 21, 2010
Bernie Sanders!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moNHfeBJ81I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jval6WwknUU

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

bernie

sanders

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Bernard Sanders pls

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Taintrunner posted:

WOW! President Bernie!

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thanks President Bernie!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Il Mio Presidente Bernard Maledetto Sanders

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

BERNIE!

Rhukatah
Feb 26, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernie.

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Hello to all you good people! I have returned from the middle of my yard-diagram and feel the raging power of the universe compelling me to say this.

Go outside and look at the sky and just loving marvel at it for a bit.

Also trumptube.tv is real now.

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

But seriously, the phones distract us when there's a perfectly good dome of the heavens and horizon to look at, and so do aglets.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

EdithUpwards posted:

But seriously, the phones distract us when there's a perfectly good dome of the heavens and horizon to look at, and so do aglets.

Bernie is going to be the next president

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scary! posted:

Bernie is going to be the next president

i think so too!

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernie is cool and my friend and I know he’ll win

Edit: buttsluts for bernie

Scary! fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Dec 6, 2018

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

I will be voting for Bernie Sanders in the 2020 election and it's up to the DNC whether that's a write in or not. :bern101:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Bernie!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I’d like to thank my fellow toxxers for finding this thread for me, glad I got in on page one and would do it again in a second.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
If he doesn't win, I don't want to be around for the inevitable meltdown these forms are going to have

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
welcome Bernard brothers

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I didn't choose the berned life, the berned life chose me

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernhard Sanders

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
That's why the doctor asked me why I would stick it in the corner attachment of the dustbuster and I said, "no loss of suction and no clean up, plus the motor starts to struggle after a couple minutes and when it starts vibrating that's when it gets really intense but also dangerous."

Edit - sorry, wrong thread

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Greetings Bernard Brethren!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All hail, Saint Bernard!

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
One of the things that always struck me about D&D style arguments, even when I was a liberal, was the refusal to stake out concrete positions – lines in the sand, litmus tests, whatever – and evaluate them honestly in hindsight. With that in mind, I understand Bernie is the compromise candidate and the left’s mistrust of electoralism in general, but “the people” have the vote, at least on paper. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m not so much toxxing for Bernie as I am for electoralism. I believe better things are possible, and that the success of someone like Bernie through electoral means is an important part of getting other people to believe better things are possible too. And if that doesn’t work, I hope the left is ready with something more actionable than a reading list and take out menu of random acronyms to join.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

If he doesn't win, I don't want to be around for the inevitable meltdown these forms are going to have

don't know what metrics you'd use for a meltdown but if it's worse than the Great Hillshill Pants-making GBS threads of 2016 i will be very very surprised

large oblate cat
Jul 7, 2009

I am but a simple pepsi brother.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernie take my :10bux:

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
:bernin:
:yosbutt:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
:ohdear: is yosbutt broken?

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Give me Bernie or I'll have to spend my 2020 stabbing other people for insulin because only the 1% will be able to afford life-saving medicine

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

If I forget thee, O Bernie, may my right hand lose its cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, if I prefer not Bernie above my chief joy.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
weird that the mods felt the avenatti thread deserved a sticky but not this one.

basta? still with her? or just plain anti-semetism?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
B-b-b-b-bernie~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV4L_OHGpyo