Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

:toxx: me up for Bernie loving Sanders

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

aint give a gently caress, i took my toxx when people were already losing hope. if i can't have bernie, i'll fight for the bust. :colbert:

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

puppets freak me out posted:

I'm also voting for Bernie in November and nobody can stop me

bustin makes me feel good, i regret nothing

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

Roll Fizzlebeef posted:

I will buy an account gift cert for Bernie toxxers if they promise to never vote for Joe Biden. PM me before we are dead.

cant pm if not premium, just another way the system keeps the poors down, smh

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

come on then, lets get this show on the road

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

cool dance moves posted:

It's very nice of you to do this! Thank you kind goon soul :)

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

pull the trigger, piglet

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

I think we're caught up? Squizzle took up the task when I was doing boring work poo poo.

If anybody hasn't been banned that needs to be banned due to toxx, let me know, or report them, or whatever. I'm sure we'll get you all eventually.

Until then, this thread shall remain as a monument to our sins as a nation, for we did not choose bernie sanders

i took this gangtag as an oath, and so help me, i will bust.

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

Now open your eyes while our plight is repeated
Still deaf to our cries, lost in hope we lie defeated
Our souls have been torn, and our bodies forsaken
Bearing sins of the past, for our future is taken

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

and thus i am reborn, shed free of the constrictive shell that was Bernie, metamorphosed into a creature of sickness that knows only one thing: Bust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Same thing as I said for a few others, I managed to preserve your av

right neighborly of ya, comrade