Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

burn me, sanders

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

it extremely owns that people like this are only able to talk about things via identity politics but they've got nothing on bernie so they gotta resort to guilt by association poo poo like this or 'bernie is a selfish man like my ex who wouldn't go down on me' takes

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Stevie Lee posted:

hell yeah i finally got a tag

how do i keep it when i finally add an actual avatar?

you just add the image to the text part with the [ img ] tags

the only limit is that an image has to be on the somethingawful servers to show up in that part, so technically a person could just give themselves the gangtag themselves without toxxing if they're spending the 5 bucks

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

lol at the idea of stolen valor in the ranks of the sanders solidarity

the one solace to bernie losing is anyone doing this would stick out like a sore thumb

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Lordshmee posted:

Why is that? Don’t you lose everything in favor of the banned as regardless of why?

yes but you toxx by posting in this thread and with the way i mentioned you can add the gangtag yourself without posting in this thread and therefore toxxing for bernie

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

we're dead men (and women and enbys) walking until bernie officially drops out

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

shut out to anyone else who's gonna get banned, rereg, then immediately toxx for trump because there's no loving way pudding brain biden is going to beat him

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

hey so if we get normal banned we're allowed to make a new account instead of paying to unban, right?

i've been wanting a new username for awhile but i've been too lazy to pay to get it changed, figured if i know this toxx ban is incoming i might as well just make a new account with a new name instead

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

personally i'm excited to see what gif the mod who bans us all uses as the punishment reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Brother Entropy posted:

shut out to anyone else who's gonna get banned, rereg, then immediately toxx for trump because there's no loving way pudding brain biden is going to beat him

very irl mad that mods denied me this, the one possible pleasure of today