Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

a better world is not possible

It is, we just gotta work a hell of a lot harder for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Cao Ni Ma posted:

It is, we just gotta work a hell of a lot harder for it

ah this is the loving toxx thread, am i seriously gonna get banned for giving words of encouragement after it was announced

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

I'm current up to page 21. However, my lunch break is over. I will continue to queue them for the rest of the day, as I am able.

After this fiasco, Squizzle and I would like to abolish election toxxes, because they suck.

You may discuss at your leisure.

Otherwise, have a great day!

I will go back to the trump toxx thread after this mark my words

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Mayor Dave posted:

you can do it yourself when you buy a new av/title

Welcome friend

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Still think its bullshit if the axe falls on me but I'm already shopping for a new anime alpaca for my av and making a notepad with the gangtags I want

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lemming posted:

What a nice page to be posting on, free and unbanned

Your next buddy clench your rear end

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Cao Ni Ma posted:

LK tell me if the axe is going to fall on the people that posted after the fact already because I could be buying my avatar right now instead of waiting for my second death this election cycle

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Squizzle posted:

it is done

i decided not to ban cao ni ma

Nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

oh my god that owns is it just for this subforum?