Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
I toxxed last election for the Dem candidate last minute (oof) so might as well toxx myself for Bernie Sanders now and save me the trouble of finding this thread again later. I'm not american but I'm feeling the Bern across the pond :black101:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
I'm glad I got the chance to toxx for the right person all those weeks ago, because I'm sure as poo poo not going to toxx for Biden. Good luck Americans.

Genuine question will I lose the 'Illegal Hen' tag with a ban? Just wondering.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Is there any kind of automatic ban system we could use, like the autoban thread tags, to save the mods/admins the hassle? Like, if we all posted our toxxes as individual threads in a new subforum specifically for upholding our toxxes. Then anyone who doesn't post a thread within X hours of the cutoff is hit with a manual ban? Might that be easier?

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Do the beige SA donor tags stay or would I have to donate again (no objection to that, just asking (on that note does anyone have a link to that thread explaining all the donor tier titles)?

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
HIT ME BABY