Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why would I toxx for Bernie when the DNC will just steal the nomination again

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernie's 2020 campaign platform will be available in November: https://www.amazon.com/Where-We-Here-Bernie-Sanders/dp/1250163269

:rock: Bern that poo poo down :rock:

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

ScrubLeague posted:

i'll only buy it on audible if he does the reading and also sings at least 5 songs at the end

I'll only buy it if the last chapter illustrates in succinct detail the Gulag blueprints for caging neoliberals, corporate media pundits, and alt-righters indefinitely

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Just a reminder that Bernie is going to win the 2020 presidential election for the united states.

Yeah, everyone will vote for him except the superdelegates.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

post in here if ya want this gt

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mamma Lucia posted:

Bernard Sanders is going to win

He's too good for America to win

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Streak posted:

so we all know he's gonna get ratfucked right

Prepare to get 200k+ angry motherfuckers with nothing to lose to surround the DNC in protest when this happens

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/OFB2020/status/1089171466229293056

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is beautiful.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Russian troll farm posted:

I am entirely convinced that Bernie is the only hope for us to make it through the 21st century without massive bloodshed.

Thirty years from now, when your kids and grandkids ask you what you did for Bernie, will you not be able to tell them that you Toxxed? That had the guts to put ten bucks on the line? Or will you have to tell them that you preferred to keep your avatar, your archives upgrade?

Bernie supporters quitting their jobs & volunteering for the revolution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVIWI1JybFQ&t=69s

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taintrunner posted:

then we're all loving doomed. it's over. america will die and take the rest of the world with it

This unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol