Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

i cant wait to watch the dnc try to sabotage bernie and fail wile e coyote style again. it was one of the highlights of 2016

nice

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

take_it_slow posted:

just saw this thread. when he wins, please rename GBS to God Bless Sanders TIA

:agreed: :same:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think the bannings should happen until election but whatever, that's not up to me I guess. do what you gotta do mods but can I keep my av I like it :[

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress joe biden

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

pro-biden gang-tags are already forbidden in cspam. we are not submitting them to the admins for upload and i will remove them from anyone who posts here w one from someone else

owns

hell yea this av owns