Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mencils
Pall Mall bolds and viceroy reds. I love the harsher cigarettes because they hit me harder... used to smoke lucky strikes because they were so cheap. roll my own sometimes, but I can never pack as much as a normal cigarette.

Mencils fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Sep 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mencils
I'll tell ya there's nothing like a smoke after a sex.. or a meal. Or right after brushing your teeth.

Edit: and right after smoking a fat jay..... nothing calms you down from the post weed jitters like a death stick

Mencils fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Sep 24, 2018

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
My favorite time to light up was right after a cigarette. And of course, nothing like a smoke while you're smoking. That's real refreshment.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I smoked for 24 years and quit back in 2007.

I guess you could say I'm on a smoke break.

I GUESS you could say that...

Sorry, I get cranky when I think about the fact that I used to smoke. I'm fiending for some jonesing.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Farecoal

There he go

Splatmaster posted:

I smoked for 24 years and quit back in 2007.

I guess you could say I'm on a smoke break.

I GUESS you could say that...

Sorry, I get cranky when I think about the fact that I used to smoke. I'm fiending for some jonesing.

hey, calm down and take your devil’s lettuce gramps :cool:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Farecoal posted:

hey, calm down and take your devil’s lettuce gramps :cool:

THAT'S why I came into this room!

Thank you, sonny!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

i like the big ones, small ones, i'll eve accept the medium ones if i have to. i don't really care what color they are except watch out for blue, those stain!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Splatmaster posted:

THAT'S why I came into this room!

Thank you, sonny!

lol

Manifisto

it's a bitch to get 'em lit but the smoke is refreshingly minty

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the kind that I can roll up in my shirt sleeve so that they stay while I'm slicking back my hair with my pocket comb as part of my "posting persona"

artoke

I don't smoke, but if you tell me your brand I can tell you where it is on the cigarette wall at the Bridgeville 7-eleven.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i prefer jazz cigarettes

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

hamjobs posted:

the kind that I can roll up in my shirt sleeve so that they stay while I'm slicking back my hair with my pocket comb as part of my "posting persona"

gonna drag race u

Macnult

canyoneer posted:

i prefer jazz cigarettes

officer: “is that a jazz cigarette??”

me: “of course not!”

[flicks cig]

cigarette: “skibbadabebop”

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

[flicks cig]

City of Glompton

Macnult posted:

[flicks cig]

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

Macnult posted:

[flicks cig]

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hugh Malone posted:

gonna drag race u

revving comedically small engine in mouse-sized hot rod

ok biff...pinks or death

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
i don't smoke often, but when I do I prefer the blue camel crush

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kontradaz posted:

silver please

ferroque

i bit the bullet and bought a vape even though i thought it was dumb for years

...i kinda like it

joke_explainer

Nicotine is the worst. You never stop wanting it. It can be six years ago since your last cigarette and you just think, holy poo poo, yeah, that sounds amazing. The entire process sucks, though, it's amazing what the brain can train you to enjoy when it's providing a chemical you become dependent on.

WindmillSlayer

I love camel Turkish royals but rn I'm smoking a mild loose tobacco from a small drum. I feel so fancy!

WindmillSlayer

[shot like pulp fiction] opening up the drum and peeling the foil back as my face lights up "i hope this doesn't make me infertile"

WindmillSlayer

I was outside and saw this pack of cigs with a picture of a dixk/and or vagina blowing up

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

WindmillSlayer posted:

I was outside and saw this pack of cigs with a picture of a dixk/and or vagina blowing up

lol, here we just had pictures of young men looking sad wrt impotence
e: lol@ the dutch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Kontradaz posted:

nice flip top box

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sepharo

EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER!
djarum specials
because I'm not like all those other smokers

joke_explainer

WindmillSlayer posted:

I love camel Turkish royals but rn I'm smoking a mild loose tobacco from a small drum. I feel so fancy!

I smoked parliaments, then moved on to royals back in the day. Nat shermans and american spirits always seemed like so over the top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Camel "blue" (lights) and I cant be the only one that is annoyed by all these code words they came up with where you are doing some sort of negotiation with the gas station attendant about getting smokes in some sort of attempt to prevent kids from smoking. Im all for that, I wish I had never started, but spending 5 minutes to coach the new person at the counter who cant find them and you can see them plainly and are pointing at them is just stupid when it used to be a 10 second transaction. end rant.

• Locked thread