Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

TheMcD posted:

Well, I said I was going to do it. Multiple times. I warned you! Come and see the LP that has not one, but two mods so awestruck they could only reply with "oh no".

to be fair, if i had known anything about this particular game before seeing the post, I probably would have given a similar reply.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
speakin of dangan rompas, if i have ignored every single thing about this game beforehand is there a good, bried summation someone can recommend so i can catch up?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

TheMcD posted:

I honestly didn't expect people that aren't familiar with the first two games to check this out.

ha, well i skipped the first two. my knowledge of them was that it was some sort of high school murder game show with a black and white bear. my interest here is kinda because of the whole "oh dear" reaction of crow and Fedule. i figure it's time i climb aboard the train.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Carbon dioxide posted:

if you want to get 'into' Danganronpa, this specific game is prob one of the worst starting points.

FPzero posted:

I'd agree with that assessment.

:unsmigghh: i'm all about bad video game decisions!!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Carbon dioxide posted:

In the localization she told everyone to call her 'Hina', part of her family name. Probably because it was really hard for the voice actors to pronounce Aoi. The English actress for Aoi pronounced her given name once and it sounded awful.

wait, i always thought that was one of the easier names to pronounce in English. how did the VA pronounce it??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

SoundwaveAU posted:

She pronounced it 'Owie'

oh, haha, that's not as bad as i thought it'd be. the best (worst) mispronunciation i've heard of that name is "ayy-oyy".