Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

TheMcD posted:

I sure hope you brought some time.

It only took three days of incredible binging. Good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

TheMcD posted:

Oh, yeah, that'll do it.

It's still strange to me that there's people here in this thread that aren't familiar with DR1 / DR2. It's not a bad thing, just... weird.

While I did follow along with the original DR translation (Monokuma still sounds weird after Monobear) I'm vaguely familiar with what happened in DR2 but never sat down and just read through all of it out of laziness.

And I realize what an excuse that sounds like after saying I read all of Double Root in three days.

(And then Vampires Dawn 1 and 2 in three days.)

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
The helmets being mind control devices is such an obvious situation that I fully expect Toko Toki to be incensed it is something that straightforward.

EDIT: Spreading love.

McTimmy fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Dec 31, 2018