Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Lord_Magmar posted:

Actually, this is after that event.

I guess anyone who's survived THE EVENT is 100% inured to horrible poo poo happening to other people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Jesus Christ Kazuichi.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I think Nagito wasn't required to put the collar and chain leash on, he just did it himself one day and all of the kids think someone else asked him to do it.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I dunno, that reads to me as 'Frizzy haired teenaged boy has heard of a comb, but refuses to use one on principle'.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

TheMcD posted:

Toko was never the type to make appropriate comments at appropriate times, really. This is just par for the course.

Yeah, Toko's real core strength is being such a horrible fujioshi that it's honestly a relief when she turns out to have been secretly a serial killer the whole time. Byakuya's most humanizing trait is hating her.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

You can tell they didn't give a poo poo about Yuta. He's the laziest possible implementation of giving Aoi a brother.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

'Did you share a bed with your brother?' Wtf, Toko.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I'm kinkshaming Nagito.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Toko has zero room to talk about anyone else being gross.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Hi, Japanese Hal Emmerich. Bye, Japanese Hal Emmerich.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I feel a bit of dread every time we come back to Monaca's throne room, because it's gonna be something stupid and edgy.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

This is literally the worst way to handle this material.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

SSNeoman posted:

NO KOMARU IT IS VERY OKAY TO KILL THIS rear end in a top hat

Just kill the little creep yourself! That makes everyone happy, except this douchebag! Then you and Toko can bond over both being killers! It's great!

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I prefer Monaca to Junko, honestly.

If nothing else, her speech pattern isn't godawful annoying.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

mycelia posted:

Also, the idea that Junko was planning a killing game with the captives (I think I remember that being mentioned, anyway) becomes retroactively a lot funnier when you know one of the participants would have been a cat.

That cat would have killed her.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I am actively looking forward to his inevitable gristly demise.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

FoolyCharged posted:

over/under on discovering his trump card is handing the protagonists off to the kids in some kind of plea deal?

My bet is that he's the one that has the other Warriors of Light and intends to hold them hostage, and he's also been molesting Kotoko. Because that is the worst possible result of this whole 'Haji likes 'em young' angle, so that's what's going to happen.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I never thought I'd say 'Oh, I'm glad the pedophile only has a giant child-destroying-machine', but here we are.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Aloysius has the meanest face. He looks less like a butler and more like a particularly cruel mob boss. Like, the kind of guy who knows someone who owns a pig farm. The kind of guy that keeps a well-used pair of pliers in his desk drawer, just in case, y'know? He's probably fine, a Monokuma tried to pick a fight with him and he bit it's eye out.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Danganronpa, the series that asks: What if literally everyone in the world was a huge piece of poo poo?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

TheDavies posted:

Which is what, in Toko's mind, proves that it was all just a delusion, since a real ghost (which don't exist) wouldn't have been scared away by a fake mantra spoken by someone who doesn't know anything about Buddhism.

Maybe the ghost doesn't know anything about buddhism?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now I'm worried about whether the pedophile with the child-destroying robot wants to gently caress his deranged little sister.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Goddamnit, Kotoko. Why can't you just be dead?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Yeah, basically nothing but Toko and Komaru's relationship got resolved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

At this point, I fully expect Danganronpa 3's big plot twist to be that literally everybody, including the protagonist, is secretly Junko.