Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

So we've got a bunch of kids who seem to have it in for all adults, to the extent that they'll distrust and/or kill anyone over 18(?). They all seem to have suffered some form of abuse or neglect from adults (Daimon seems a possible exception, but we know Leon hated baseball so it could be something like that). I think it's a possible theory, especially given the way this series tends to portray the motivation for evil. That does not bode well for Utsugi's backstory at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

eating only apples posted:

That's some character design right there, Aoi's head on a male body. Good job guys, workin' hard!

I actually thought it was her younger sister for a bit. (With the possibility of an awkward reference to Fukawa's comments about breast size).

And come to think of it, it's another missed opportunity — putting Fukawa in with the sibling of the girl she was always insulting had some potential for decent character moments.

Kangra fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Oct 29, 2018

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I bet Komaru would not lose hope if she found out some information about her family. Not finding out now may mean she's being protected from the truth ... obviously they know who she is but except for the suit guy no one wants to actually give her any details.