Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

TheMcD posted:

Let it never be said I don't keep my promises.
Godspeed you madman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

TheMcD posted:

Oh, gently caress. You can actually use Dance on the bosses? I just straight assumed they'd be immune to it because, I mean, it's like a status effect on a boss, those are always useless, right?

Really weighing my options here regarding blitzing through the chapter a third time to see that.

Maybe if there's a New Game+ you can try it then.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Update on the previous page.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I don't know if that line has a deeper meaning that'll come into play later on, but if it's a translation thing then I think it would be better if she said "The Makoto Naegi" instead of Mister.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I didn't notice until now, but Monaca has a skeleton on the back of her clothes.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

MonsterEnvy posted:

Also his feelings that they would end up just like the adults he hated.

Honestly I can't feel too much sympathy towards the Warriors of Hope, but I do feel pity.

I think a lot of people mix up pity and sympathy. I think this article helps explains the terms, as well as other similar terms: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...thy-vs-sympathy

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

TheMcD posted:

...Both mothers declined the exam. A loving mother wouldn't want to face the possibility that the baby who died was theirs. But both of them...wanted their child to die.

This line is a little confusing. Is she saying that her mothers wanted their own child to be dead or the other woman's child to be dead?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

curiousCat posted:

It seems like they both wanted their own child to be the one that had died, because her dad had cheated with both of them.

I guess that makes sense, but then why did the two women raise Toko? Why not give her to someone else?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I just want to know why her irises have squares on them.

The shape reminds me of something else.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

That was some climax.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I am curious about that short novel, but I don't want to force you to read it if you don't want to. It might be better if you just link to somewhere that has the whole thing.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'm trying my best to not spoil myself on Danganronpa 3, but am I understanding it right that it takes place in between Danganronpa 2 and V3?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I can think of one condition that would restrict someone's sugar intake and that's an intolerance. The most common example is lactose intolerance, but in Seiko's case it might be fructose intolerance, which would mean a majority of sweet products are off the table.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

You'd think they'd have an Ultimate Attorney in one of these games (unless the 3rd game has one), but I guess they didn't want to cause even more comparisons between this series and Ace Attorney.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

These last few episodes were depressing.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'm wondering what could make the Mondo butter part better. Maybe showing his face melting and a brief glimpse of skull before everything completely melts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Thanks for the Let's Play/Let's Watch. It was one hell of a ride.