Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Cyouni posted:

Theoretically, shouldn't Touko have someone in the city as well? She doesn't seem to care too much about that.

(Unless her first video was Genocide Jack as well.)

Touko's motive video was about all of her novels being adapted into anime

Did they made a light novel adaptation based on the anime? Find out...after graduation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Oh crap, even his portrait has the bruises on his arm.

...I don't know what the gently caress.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Toko and Komaru have been great the last few updates :3:

Also I trust Haiji about as far as I can throw him

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Congrats on the finished LP! I'd say my favorite part of the game, aside from Touko and Komaru, were the collectibles. As much as they feel over-the-top and hammy at times they do a great job at establishing the tone of the game and are an entertaining break in between FPS sections, to sock boot.

And I vote skip, I am somewhat curious about the side story but am a lot more curious about how you're going to pull off showcasing Danganronpa 3.