Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Curses from all directions!
I think I'd like to give this a go! Sadly, I don't have this fancy boxed set, but GURPS has treated me fairly well in the past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Curses from all directions!
Alaris the Sharp (Name clickable for actual sheet stuff.)
250 point Catfolk Scout

A former member of the Darhinnish military. Having fought through, and survived, the entire Aldgard campaign culminating with the liberation Adair Dam. Alaris was honorably discharged just a few months ago. Since then she has had trouble finding a new line of work.

Although she generally is generally upbeat and optimistic about things, some people can have a hard time getting past other aspects of her personality. But those that do find a true and loyal friend.

• Locked thread