Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

weird Asian candy posted:

Tyreek Hill bs cost me the game this week :argh:

It sure did.

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tyreek Hill bs cost me the game this week :argh:

Good, you deserved it for that bullshit win last week where you didn't even start a defense

Meanwhile barring insane craziness in MNF, I'm going to inch back into the 6th spot. Playoff bound baby, just got to keep winning!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

waah posted:

It sure did.

You bastard!

WampaLord posted:

Good, you deserved it for that bullshit win last week where you didn't even start a defense

Meanwhile barring insane craziness in MNF, I'm going to inch back into the 6th spot. Playoff bound baby, just got to keep winning!

Look, if your team can't beat a team starting a defense on a BYE it sounds like a you problem :colbert:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Streaming Denver's D was a genius move

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

Let me tell you, streaming Arizona's D was not

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

WampaLord posted:

Man well played. 24 points so far lmao

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Goddammit I'm down 31 already??

This league.....

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
lol our points leader is 3-3

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

lol our points leader is 3-3

IM RIGHT HERE I CAN HEAR YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
The wife won a 150 game by less than a point last week and is telling everyone she knows. It's embarrassing.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Chilichimp posted:

The wife won a 150 game by less than a point last week and is telling everyone she knows. It's embarrassing.

Show us on the doll where she beat you.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

This league.....

lol I'm down 44 points already (f'n Emmanual Sanders and Philip Lindsey). I'm gonna get smoked.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

waah posted:

Show us on the doll where she beat you.

She touched me in my fantasy etiquette

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

WampaLord posted:

I saw that last night, had to click on the matchup to see where you got those ~30 points. Didn't expect it to be a defense but also it's the only thing that makes sense, that was an epic score. Must be the highest defensive fantasy score this year with multiple pick sixes and forced fumbles.

I lost last week against the other 4-1 team because I didn't set my roster well, it was close but it busted me all the way back to 4th. I almost got saved by Antonio Brown's touchdown with less than ten seconds left but then Demaryius Thomas also got a last-second touchdown which had me thoroughly owned. Started Jared Cook over Eric Ebron was ultimately the decision that doomed me.

How do you see the points leaders? Is that the "1st/2nd/3rd" next to people's names or somewhere else?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Play posted:

I saw that last night, had to click on the matchup to see where you got those ~30 points. Didn't expect it to be a defense but also it's the only thing that makes sense, that was an epic score. Must be the highest defensive fantasy score this year with multiple pick sixes and forced fumbles.

I lost last week against the other 4-1 team because I didn't set my roster well, it was close but it busted me all the way back to 4th. I almost got saved by Antonio Brown's touchdown with less than ten seconds left but then Demaryius Thomas also got a last-second touchdown which had me thoroughly owned. Started Jared Cook over Eric Ebron was ultimately the decision that doomed me.

How do you see the points leaders? Is that the "1st/2nd/3rd" next to people's names or somewhere else?

PF = Points Forwarded aka Points Scored.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Play posted:

The probability calculator for my win went from 50/50 to 75/25 just from that.

(watch me lose anyway somehow)

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Uber DRAFTED Chubb and held onto him :stare:

/golf clap

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Taking a flier on Ameer Abdullah.

My RB situation is loving incredible.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

I will come back from this 32 point deficit and if I don't may the Atlanta Falcons lose today! :argh:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

I will come back from this 32 point deficit and if I don't may the Atlanta Falcons lose today! :argh:

1. You won't
2. They play tomorrow
3. Dumbass

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

1. You won't
2. They play tomorrow
3. Dumbass

Goddammit, it still applies to tomorrow. You with your correctness. Harumph.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Goddammit, it still applies to tomorrow. You with your correctness. Harumph.

:wink:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I like how it won't ever give you a 100% chance to win.

I'm ahead by 39 points, my opponent has no one playing now or playing tomorrow, and my last player is Harrison Butker, the Kansas City kicker.

My odds to win: 99%

I would love to know what happens 1% of the time to make me lose this game.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

I'm ahead by 39 points, my opponent has no one playing now or playing tomorrow, and my last player is Harrison Butker, the Kansas City kicker.

Butker misses 40 FGs, obviously.

In today's NFL, it could theoretically happen.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

20 field goal tick play wherein Butker fumbles the ball.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Well I'm not in a great situation at 11% chance of winning, but I feel like in reality I have a better chance than that. Calvin Ridley is only projected to score slightly over 5 points, but if he scores anything above 12.2 he gets me the win, so a touchdown and two receptions for 15 yards each would get it for me. Really the touchdown is the only thing that'll save me besides a big game of like 80 yards and five receptions.

On the positive side I correctly dropped Antonio Callaway for Ridley so at least I've been given a chance to win and an exciting finish.

Also I maybe about to be 4-3 but I want you all to know that I have the scoringest fantasy kicker in the league so watch the gently caress out :smug:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Oh come on!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

Oh come on!

lol, jesus christ, just... 19 more yards from Shep.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wandler20 posted:

Oh come on!

If you had started Jameis instead, you would have won, lmao.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

Oh come on!

:lol: owned

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

WampaLord posted:

If you had started Jameis instead, you would have won, lmao.

Lol that was my first thought.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Chilichimp posted:

lol, jesus christ, just... 19 more yards from Shep.

Actually, a 9 yard catch would've done it.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

6-1 crew checking in. High fives all around guys.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
my poo poo is the definition of average

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

waah posted:

6-1 crew checking in. High fives all around guys.

It's some poo poo that I have more points than all you booty holes and I'm sitting at 4-3 and 4th place :colbert:

How are there 3, 6-1 teams????????

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

It's some poo poo that I have more points than all you booty holes and I'm sitting at 4-3 and 4th place :colbert:

How are there 3, 6-1 teams????????

We're just that good :smug:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Also, the last two weeks my opponent has played at least 2 players on bye or injured.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

Also, the last two weeks my opponent has played at least 2 players on bye or injured.

Damnit you guys can at least pay attention for 16 weeks! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Yeah I lost by just a few points. Like I suspected Ridley needed a touchdown to put me over. He had a decent night but no touchdown.

This next week isn't looking great either. Rivers is on bye so I need to grab another QB and there is only poo poo available.