Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm like the most easy player to find out if im scum or not, just ask me if im keeping it 100

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have like a few dozen games pristine trackrecord

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

So quiet in here! Imgay has been 100 but what about the rest of you?

I’m going to wizarding world of Harry Potter today so I won’t be around much until tonight but I will be checking in

Love to hear more from ASF and Gaspy!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
I’m a straight arrow. I’ve been at pax all weekend, and I’ve spent today heavily hungover.

Still think hal’s scum.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hal Incandenza posted:

So quiet in here! Imgay has been 100 but what about the rest of you?

I’m going to wizarding world of Harry Potter today so I won’t be around much until tonight but I will be checking in

Love to hear more from ASF and Gaspy!

For real? I'm going next friday for a business thing

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Man everyone doing cool stuff.

I think there is probably 1 scum left, and I'm willing to bet it is ASF. General inactivity, weird day 1 claim with 1 vote on them seems like feigned frustration.

##vote asf

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Man everyone doing cool stuff.

I think there is probably 1 scum left, and I'm willing to bet it is ASF. General inactivity, weird day 1 claim with 1 vote on them seems like feigned frustration.

##vote asf

ASF has played in a few games but I can’t recall, do they normally post and have reads and stuff?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't know metas

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay posted:

I don't know metas

Except your own keeping it 100 meta of course

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its not a meta its just respect

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Well I am back from Harry Potter world and now I am much poorer, and nothing has happened here.

I'm going to sleep, will probably vote ASF in the morning but I kind of want to read gaspy and AA again.

It would be cool to hear from dancer too, I feel like he's been gone for multiple game days... or at least very quiet.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

ASF has played in a few games but I can’t recall, do they normally post and have reads and stuff?

Not really. I'm working on it but yeah. Still not there.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Sometimes Food posted:

Not really. I'm working on it but yeah. Still not there.

As someone who used to be like you, I sympathise

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
bump

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Morning all. I can’t get a handle on ASF so I’m gonna go with my heart and ##vote Gaspy for now

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hal Incandenza posted:

Morning all. I can’t get a handle on ASF so I’m gonna go with my heart and ##vote Gaspy for now

What's the case on gaspy?

My points from earlier for posterity:
Weird moderator entanglement that has probably been mostly debunked with ecco flipping town, and dancer likely being town as well.
I thought he was demonstrating knowledge that he couldn't have had without some extraneous knowledge to what was presented in thread (the suggestion that a SK made the NK on merk, seemed like a slip, still does, but less inclined to push this angle.

I do have questions.

Gaspy, at this point I think a flavor or even role claim might be beneficial.

This for other players who haven't claimed as well.

I think we've had several vanilla claims so I think any more of those should start to be taken with some degree of scrutiny.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

What's the case on gaspy?

My points from earlier for posterity:
Weird moderator entanglement that has probably been mostly debunked with ecco flipping town, and dancer likely being town as well.
I thought he was demonstrating knowledge that he couldn't have had without some extraneous knowledge to what was presented in thread (the suggestion that a SK made the NK on merk, seemed like a slip, still does, but less inclined to push this angle.

I do have questions.

Gaspy, at this point I think a flavor or even role claim might be beneficial.

This for other players who haven't claimed as well.

I think we've had several vanilla claims so I think any more of those should start to be taken with some degree of scrutiny.

I thought Gaspy was town early on but the last several days he’s basically coasted and I feel like his vote on me was basically out of nowhere and when I asked him what his case was he came up with something that I don’t even understand and he wouldn’t elaborate when I asked. I’m usually a pretty easy vote for scum to make because I’m not around much and I generally don’t even defend myself.

That being said I don’t know if he would actually be more engaged as scum? I just feel like he’s usually more helpful and on-point as town. I can’t remeber his stance on the KB or willie votes but I don’t recall him being too into either one. I’m heading to the airport now but I’ll do what I said I would and look him over more to see if I’m right about his earlier play.

I’m Joyce Summers and I’m VT

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Helllloooooooooooooo

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I've just been having a particularly lovely time. Usually I can push through it and just... re-read stuff to try to notice basic inconsistencies, but this time it's not wroking.

Ecco seemed at least vaguely competent, and they had b-minus and AA as their top scum reads by, like, a lot, for several reasons. So I'm happy voting for AA. As a second scum beyond them, my top read is ASF, though it's not particularly well justified. I still don't see why so many people read gaspy as super suspect.

I'm cool with hal (I think). Less cool with imgay.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I'll be going through masondoc to relay whatever opinions Ecco had before dying. I reckon I'm dead tonight so that, at least, is something I can do.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dancer posted:

I've just been having a particularly lovely time. Usually I can push through it and just... re-read stuff to try to notice basic inconsistencies, but this time it's not wroking.

Ecco seemed at least vaguely competent, and they had b-minus and AA as their top scum reads by, like, a lot, for several reasons. So I'm happy voting for AA. As a second scum beyond them, my top read is ASF, though it's not particularly well justified. I still don't see why so many people read gaspy as super suspect.

Ecco was wrong most of the game. Competent or not. Their record in this game serves itself.

Do YOU think I'm scum? Why?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also why hedge?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll go with ASF ##vote asf

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i took a nap after work
loving blazing headache

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay posted:

i took a nap after work
loving blazing headache

Dancer posted:

Feel better imgay and Dancer!

Alright I guess Gaspy isn’t happening so I’m ok with ##vote ASF

Dancer
May 23, 2011
##vote AA

One thing that bothers me that I can actually name is your claimed assumption that there's only 1 scum left. We started with 18 people, you're claiming only 1 scum left. I'm working on the assumption there are 2 (and we're at mylo).

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dancer posted:

##vote AA

One thing that bothers me that I can actually name is your claimed assumption that there's only 1 scum left. We started with 18 people, you're claiming only 1 scum left. I'm working on the assumption there are 2 (and we're at mylo).

Wait did he say that? I don’t know that would make him scummy but that’s silly.

I don’t know if I want to switch to my third/fourth choice in MYLO

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Wait did he say that? I don’t know that would make him scummy but that’s silly.

I don’t know if I want to switch to my third/fourth choice in MYLO

You ranked him lower than gunsmith inspected gaspy earlier, why is that?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
And a further (slightly) silly thing he did is accusing jimmy of being scum gunsmith. Like, I get that they exist on paper, but they feel so very alien to me.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

willie_dee posted:

N1: Toalpaz jimmydalad visited!
N2: Cpig Action FAILED!
N3: Imgay no visits
N4: AA no visits

This is what I was going to post if people had had the patience to wait for me to get home, I wanted to make sure I got the order right and also use the correct language I had been sent in my PM's. Whilst I was away Ecco has set me up to fail, he is either very good scum or shockingly lovely town.

It's also why I am fairly certain Jimmy is town and telling the truth, and have said that from the start, but didn't want to out myself.

Is willie in this post trying to clear one of their scumbuds? I think AA more likely than imgay.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I know it's to a significant degree my fault that we're so late in the day and basically zero discussion of use has happened. I'm becoming more and more confident that AA is scum. At this point I'd be perfectly happy for today to be a no-lynch, then I die tonight, then AA is lynched, and hopefully you snipe the last scum at 3 alive.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
One more thing imgay and AA have in common (though lol if willie actually mentioned both scumbuds in that post): they've both consistently been even more suss on Ecco than me, and I'm the one that Ecco scumclaimed to and repeatedly lied to. It feels like they saw Ecco not die D1, and realized she'd become trusted at some point.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dancer posted:

You ranked him lower than gunsmith inspected gaspy earlier, why is that?

I totally forgot the gunsmith result! I still trust my read more than results but I should have remembered that

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Dancer posted:

One more thing imgay and AA have in common (though lol if willie actually mentioned both scumbuds in that post): they've both consistently been even more suss on Ecco than me, and I'm the one that Ecco scumclaimed to and repeatedly lied to. It feels like they saw Ecco not die D1, and realized she'd become trusted at some point.

Yeah this in addition to what I already said. I'm voting imgay.

##vote imgay

You're keeping it 90 now imgay.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no its 100

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Now I feel like this has gone too far

Dancer
May 23, 2011
You about to vig someone :v:? I kinda always had in back of my mind that the gunsmith is in the game because there's also a town kill.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dancer posted:

You about to vig someone :v:? I kinda always had in back of my mind that the gunsmith is in the game because there's also a town kill.

I wish! I’m surprised ASF isn’t going to vote for AA instead of putting a vote in a probably worthless place

I’m considering your AA stuff now

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dancer posted:

Is willie in this post trying to clear one of their scumbuds? I think AA more likely than imgay.

I don’t see how that would clear someone, but I guess I can see how it would be safer to claim since scumbud AA would know nothing active visited him at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

I wish! I’m surprised ASF isn’t going to vote for AA instead of putting a vote in a probably worthless place

I’m considering your AA stuff now

I mean I'm okay with an AA vote, but I really feel imgay is a better pick.

• Locked thread