Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

I'm going to be at a con May 3-5, so weekend after this which is when we'd usually play I think. Anyone up for games this weekend or May 12th as a makeup day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Oh ya, I keep forgetting to post. Due to LL6 being unavailable game is postponed a week.

BR0ME0
Apr 6, 2010
Hey, sorry for the last minute post, but I was pulled last minute for tomorrow morning mother's day, unexpected brunch planned :/

If you don't wait to wait, I understand and absolutely no worries, but Ill be unavailable tomorrow morning

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
No problem. I don't mind delaying another week. Work has been killer for me lately anyhow.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

I'm going to be out of town the 19th house hunting in Houston. My wife recently accepted a job there so moving shenanigans will be occupying a lot of my weekends until the end of June.

Sorry and feel free to play without me. I'll join in any weekend I can.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Just to confirm, we are currently scheduled to have a session tomorrow. Season 2, Mission 9.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I exist.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

I live. Good show on the reminder.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Ok, we'll try again next weekend.

Adbot