Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
The old woman who lived next door to my Mom died and I don't get hand-me-down Enquirer, People, or Reader's Digests any longer. When I visit her now it's all knitting magazines and the local paper. In trade for posting whatever Celebrity news you might know I'll give you some of the recent police reports posted in the local paper:

What's the British Royal family up to? How's Sandra Bullock doing? I heard Britney is sane again? Do tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

All you need to know is Robert Z'dar died on March 30, 2015 and all celebrity news has stopped since.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Tabloids are literal poison for your mind. :tinfoil:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Rapists still @ large

Pedophilia still everywhere in Hollywood

That might be pretty much it.

SleepySonata posted:

Tabloids are literal poison for your mind. :tinfoil:

That's fluoride :tinfoil:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Oh, Kfed asked Brit Brit for 60k monthly spousal support up from 20k but they settled on 35

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

every single goddamn person of notable fame from stick rubbing fire caveman times to whoever paul rudd is can exfoliate my dry mishapen fuckin balls, OP.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

imagine getting paid to have sex with britney spears lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i like that posted:

Oh, Kfed asked Brit Brit for 60k monthly spousal support up from 20k but they settled on 35

i thought kfed went out of business like sears

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If it's not naked, it isn't me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypuMIch4h-I

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Do people in the UK really buy tabloids unironically?

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Any man directly involved with the Kardashian women either succumbs to substance abuse, mental illness, or literally becomes one of them.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Linux Pirate posted:

do the same people that literally voted themselves off of their own continent purchase tabloids unironically, gee idfk

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer

i like that posted:

Ha, loving Kfed gets $420k/yr. I bet he could have negotiated more but the prospect of making it 420 was too tempting.

Thots and Prayers fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Sep 26, 2018

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Statutory Ape posted:

imagine getting paid to have sex with britney spears lol
he's the american dream

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

i thought kfed went out of business like sears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQhnB8zZoc8

it's underrated and would make the top 10 charts these days especially in brazil or something idc what anyone says.........

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

drake is grooming a bunch of teen chicks including eleven from stranger things

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

campfire posted:

last drake news i heard pusha t said he had a kid that he wasnt supporting or something and drake released a song about how that hurt his feelings that was literally called "im upset"

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

campfire posted:

thats not very good drake

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

i like that posted:

God drat. Kfed won the lottery.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Sad to say, but all celebrities died in the Great Plagues of '14 and '16. Some believe a few celebrities remain, but that's like starlight that takes a while to burn out after the star itself has died.

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

Linux Pirate posted:

Yes. It's quite the thing.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Shin00bie posted:

Yes. It's quite the thing.

i recently had international business to deal with and found that the trash tier tabloid "the daily star" has reactionary baiting headlines but the actual body of the text seemed to be more or less neutral ctrl&v AP news copy.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Everyone is a sex pervert.

Not me, but everyone else.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

STAR CHAT! Bringing you the hottest news from Hollywood!

Item 1: Famous pro wrestler HULK HOGAN is looking to make a big return, but not to the ring! Instead, the former WWF Champion is scheduled to make his Broadway debut as Edward Scissorhands in the new musical "Too Much Tim Burton"!

Item 2: TOM CRUISE should be living the high life after the success of the latest "Mission Impossible" film, but sources say he's a bit down in the dumps. That's because his entire home has become infested with weasels!

Item 3: Celebrities make the BEST politicians, that's an indisputable fact. So it really makes you wonder, does GUY FIERI have a shot at becoming MAYOR OF FLAVOR TOWN? Sources say - yes!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Nobody cares about live, human celebrities anymore.

There's a new celebrity we're all talking about, and her name is Bowsette.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
They managed to finally build a translator machine that can understand Ozzy Osbourne, but apparently it translates everything into the lyrics from Crazy Train.

Hit tv show "America's Got Talent" was featured last week, when one of the finalists managed to fit an entire tuba up his rear end in a top hat.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Mark Wahlberg got mad.

The Kardashians are at it again.

Trump made a no-no.

Rappers went off and died.

Pete Davidson has an 11 inch dick.

I think that's it!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
There was a hurricane on the east coast of the US and Trump said it was very wet with regard to the amount of water it contained.

Please post more local police blotters, tia.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

rudy guiliani is still alive so things are pretty awful

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Celebrity news?

Big story; I'm back and worse than ever!

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

according to the supermarket checkout headlines alec baldwin is either dying, doping, or has multiple bodies under his floorboards it just depends

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Big news everyone, pasta is back and better than ever!

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

curlys gold posted:

according to the supermarket checkout headlines alec baldwin is either dying, doping, or has multiple bodies under his floorboards it just depends

These are all believable.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Mooey Cow posted:

Sad to say, but all celebrities died in the Great Plagues of '14 and '16. Some believe a few celebrities remain, but that's like starlight that takes a while to burn out after the star itself has died.

confirmed: they're all dead, OP.

every last celebrity died in 2016, which is why it's known as The Year the Celebrities Died.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Donald Trump left The Apprentice idk what he's up to these days

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
celeb news: drake is a pedophile, and ariana grande killed someone via negligence

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
katy perry is also a nun murderer.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
im gay

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
this thread is mostly terrible but i appreciate the punchline to the found my car article

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

A Fancy Hat posted:

STAR CHAT! Bringing you the hottest news from Hollywood!

Item 1: Famous pro wrestler HULK HOGAN is looking to make a big return, but not to the ring! Instead, the former WWF Champion is scheduled to make his Broadway debut as Edward Scissorhands in the new musical "Too Much Tim Burton"!

Item 2: TOM CRUISE should be living the high life after the success of the latest "Mission Impossible" film, but sources say he's a bit down in the dumps. That's because his entire home has become infested with weasels!

Item 3: Celebrities make the BEST politicians, that's an indisputable fact. So it really makes you wonder, does GUY FIERI have a shot at becoming MAYOR OF FLAVOR TOWN? Sources say - yes!

:piss: !!! I hope that TOM CRUISE figures out his weasel problem. He seems like a nice boy, I think he'll find love eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

this thread is mostly terrible but i appreciate the punchline to the found my car article

Agreed, it's poetic like an O'Henry story

• Locked thread