Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

God that season.

I remember they had to travel miles to a watering hole that was also used by wildlife and at some point the animals had poo poo in it or something.

Those images of them up all night because their camp was being stalked by lions... man. I get why you'd never repeat that but every modern survivor is a pampered wuss compared to that crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Zesty posted:

and no one would get it. Players and commentators alike would say they got screwed by random chance rather than they failed to expand their social game.

and Jeff would never go for this idea because it then becomes okay to vote out strong challenge players since you can't rely on them helping whatever team you're on that day.

Are they off their gag order about production secrets yet? I can't remember if that's 10 or 15 years. I'd like to know if the Outcasts were actually fed pretty well like the rumor says.

It's a poo poo idea for sure, but it's one of those ones that I secretly harbor even though it would be impossible to follow.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Oh yeah that one was nuts, definitely did the best job on stressing the survival aspect. As I recall there was a tribe swap or something at some point and the new tribe members were amazed at how lovely their water situation was compared to theirs.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

SalTheBard posted:

It's a poo poo idea for sure, but it's one of those ones that I secretly harbor even though it would be impossible to follow.

No, actually it’s a good idea I support.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Khanstant posted:

Oh yeah that one was nuts, definitely did the best job on stressing the survival aspect. As I recall there was a tribe swap or something at some point and the new tribe members were amazed at how lovely their water situation was compared to theirs.

First tribe swap ever! And therefore one of the most effective. It was so great. Check it out, this poo poo happened.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
One of the newer castaways unknowingly throwing shade at Allison in his bio.

"I didn't have the bloodline of doctors to show me how to succeed or the finances to take prep classes for educational opportunities."

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

That might be a deliberate shot at Alison actually. They get to proof/update their bios before they're posted pre-season as I recall.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
He seems like a genuine nice guy though. Here's his full bio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:siren: New thread! Let's muscle through this one. :siren: