Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
any Gastrodon or any eviolite Goomy or siiigh I guess Goodra if you gotta evolve the latter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Is there anything that can be done TM-wise at this stage of the game to make Dumbleduck useable?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Black Robe posted:

Is there anything that can be done TM-wise at this stage of the game to make Dumbleduck useable?

heavy seconding of this question

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

Not sure if the question applies to upcoming species, but to try and maintain some level of suspense: I'd highly appreciate if you used a certain Bug/Dark Delta species.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Leraika posted:

any Gastrodon or any eviolite Goomy or siiigh I guess Goodra if you gotta evolve the latter.

How about we compromise and go with Eviolite Sliggoo? It's a viable pokémon that's still cute as heck and not Goodra.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Black Robe posted:

Hoping for our wizard duck to make a resurgence.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
But how can Electivire die a thousand deaths if you don't remove him from his box to die?

TheKirbs
Feb 16, 2018

True reality is on this side of the screen

DoubleNegative posted:

1. Electivire is a traitor and traitors die a thousand deaths

There is a delta Electivire

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

How about we compromise and go with Eviolite Sliggoo? It's a viable pokémon that's still cute as heck and not Goodra.

I'm down with this. Sliggoo is a good friend.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

why isn't there a ghost-type delta electivire, that's the guy you should be using

DiggleWrath
Aug 30, 2018

O O
>

Miss posted:

why isn't there a ghost-type delta electivire, that's the guy you should be using

:five:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

One day someone other than me will remember the Porygon line exists. :smith:

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?
Delta or just normal Mawile! Favorite Pokemon in general. :3:

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Galick posted:

Delta or just normal Mawile! Favorite Pokemon in general. :3:

I also second this or delta Lilligant, they’re both so cute looking :3:

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

THE END TIMES HAVE COME! CAST OPEN THE BLOODGATES AND UNLEASH GIRATINA UPON THE WORLD IT WAS CAST OUT FROM! LET IT FROLLIC IN THE FIELDS AND SPASH IN THE OCEAN! LET IT EAT DELECTABLE SNACKS AND BERRIES! LET IT ENJOY THE WORLD IT WAS SO CRUELY CAST OUT FROM!

...That was a vote for Giratina if you missed it in the block of text.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Randalor posted:

THE END TIMES HAVE COME! CAST OPEN THE BLOODGATES AND UNLEASH GIRATINA UPON THE WORLD IT WAS CAST OUT FROM! LET IT FROLLIC IN THE FIELDS AND SPASH IN THE OCEAN! LET IT EAT DELECTABLE SNACKS AND BERRIES! LET IT ENJOY THE WORLD IT WAS SO CRUELY CAST OUT FROM!

...That was a vote for Giratina if you missed it in the block of text.

You know what? Yeah, seconding this. The big G is my second favorite 'mon.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Only use Giratina alongside the rest of the BestPals club

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Go get the legendary dragon Namehere

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I agree about Giratina. Not for long, but at least a bit to show off its Insurgence-exclusive Primal form. Probably box it right after though, we're here for Deltas and funny stuff, not for the edgy story and Giratina's the remnant of that.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Frankly you should just show off every Delta in some way, even if they're like 20 levels below the trainers and faint immediately.

And Goodra, it's a good dog despite the sins of its developer parents.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Crosspeice posted:

And Goodra, it's a good dog despite the sins of its developer parents.

I don't think the developers, Game Freak, TPC, or otherwise, are the only ones sinning here.

Kyrosiris posted:

One day someone other than me will remember the Porygon line exists. :smith:

As it happens I also want to see some Porygon-Z.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Crosspeice posted:

Frankly you should just show off every Delta in some way, even if they're like 20 levels below the trainers and faint immediately.

I know this would be kind of a pain but this please. Failing that, also seconding Delta Mawile and Delta Lilligant.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Use everyone from the best pals box!

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
Will no one speak up for Delta Shuckle??

DiggleWrath
Aug 30, 2018

O O
>

ajkalan posted:

Only use Giratina alongside the rest of the BestPals club

Seconded

Damanation
Apr 16, 2018

Congratulations!

HardDiskD posted:

Seconded

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

HardDiskD posted:

Thundersword238
Oct 15, 2012

Gonna give a vote for Giratina. Evil dragons deserve love too! Also, check to see if Dumbleduck is usable with our new TMs.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
I wouldn't mind seeing Delta Lucario get some work, particularly if there's someone you can trigger defiant on.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I would love for Mega Satan to show up with the rest of his best pals club.

Verant
Oct 20, 2012

Go on an adventure ordained by fate?
-->Okay.
-->Eh.
Delta Growlithe/Arcanine, show us more of the Good Dog (tm)

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

Thundersword238 posted:

Gonna give a vote for Giratina. Evil dragons deserve love too! Also, check to see if Dumbleduck is usable with our new TMs.
My vote is for this.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Verant posted:

oh right yes this

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
I was looking through things and was reminded that Delta Crustle's hidden ability was Simple, which must be absolutely monstrous with Shell Smash. So I want that to happen at least once just for the entertainment of the sheer murder by cake. Not that Delta Crustle wasn't already murderous, but maximum murder is good.

I don't know if this is actually viable since I have no idea how many of the items that you need to change abilities to hidden abilities you can get.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

shuckle please. he is a good boy.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Verant posted:

This. The best dog needs a chance to shine. :3:

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

TravelLog posted:

Will no one speak up for Delta Shuckle??

Fear not! I will stand for Delta Shuckle!

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I would love for Mega Satan to show up with the rest of his best pals club.

I left this tab open for a while, then had to really think whether I had opened the BoI thread by mistake.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Requesting some Wizarduck and Delta Growlithe/Arcanine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

what about this blighter?